How I spenz myown dayz

Old July 26th 11, 07:52 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Sundance[_2_]

Default How I spenz myown dayz

Da most impurrtint fing eech day iz to make shur Meowmie gitz up an givz
ussez owrown brekfist. Aftur dat, it duznt do much gud to azk fur mor fudz
fur a wile, so I mostlee layz on da sofa lukkin at da owt. Wunce in a wile I
patz Meowmie on da bak or gitz in frunt uv da pooter so she knowz I iz dere
in kase she needz me or haz ennee ekstra fudz she needz takin kare uv. A
fyoo howrz befur owrown reglar dinnertime, I startz remindin Meowmie dat
dinnertime iz kummin up so she duznt furgit. Efurrytime she gitz up frum da
pooter or da kowch, I runz to da kichen in kase she haz furgetted whare da
fudz iz.

After Meowmie finully feedz ussez owrown dinner, I startz remindin her dat
it will sun be time fur owrown treetz. Evenchooully she gitz da messij an
putz treetz in a liddle bawl fur ussez to roll arown an try to git da treetz
to fall owt. After we gitz awl da treetz, I takez a nap, sumtimez upstarez
on Meowmie's bed an sumtimez downstarez on da kowch.

Sundance

Old July 26th 11, 07:56 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Amelia T Cat

It sounds like you have a very busy schedule filled with important
duties. It is vital that we remind our humans when feeding times
approach, as they might otherwise forget. After all, if they forget to
feed us they might then forget to feed themselves, and that could be bad
for their health!

Amelia

Old July 26th 11, 09:29 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Sundance[_2_]

Yes, Ize werkin on dat. So far, tho, Meowmie sez I getz mor fudz at
meeltimez, not fudz at mor timez.

Sundance

Old July 27th 11, 05:58 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Pi2nya AKA Sweetee

Huh Uh...nope. Nottid kwite rite.
Yu needz mor fudz at mor timez...huh? Ob korze!
An spekkulee mor meetzez, dat meenz stake an chikumz, eegz an fysh...
I wyll kum offur an fud tayzt fur yu if yu wish...
--
Pitô.ônya

Old July 27th 11, 08:08 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Sundance[_2_]

Datz whut I fingkz, too! Juss I haz to be kareful whut proteenz I eetz --
datz why I gitz da fudz wif rabbit meetz now. Da TED sed beefz iz purrobly
not gud, chikkumz mite be OK, an fisheez shud be OK. I duznt know abowt
eggz.

Old July 27th 11, 09:06 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Pi2nya AKA Sweetee

yu meen bunny!!!!?????
Awwwwww...
olny iffin yu huntz dem!
--
Pitô.ônya

Old July 28th 11, 10:59 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
rafflescat

On Jul 26, 7:52*pm, "Sundance" wrote:
[...]

No wunner yuse hungwee! Awl dat rememfurin fings! Yure Meomie shood be
gwad yuse awound or yu mite neffur get fud!

Gordon Kittiez

Myown morning Sundance Cat community 3 December 10th 07 05:18 PM
No fudz all dayz! Granby Cat community 5 September 23rd 07 12:09 PM
I duz not want to change myown name! Sundance Cat community 67 June 30th 07 08:56 AM
Myown Akwizition day! Mme. Anaïs ^..^ Cat community 9 November 10th 06 10:55 AM
JELLICLE BALL IN THREE DAYZ! Arlene Knop Cat community 36 October 28th 04 07:46 PM