Kyla's computer is down

Old March 9th 14, 03:32 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Gandalf[_4_]

Default Kyla's computer is down

Kyla telephoned me to tell me that her computer has died, and is going
in for repair.

So, she can't post here, nor send out the LOL cats she normally does.

I lost my access to Usenet through my ISP, as is so common now. I set
up an account through

eternal-september.org

All you need is an E-mail address, and software to access Usenet.

It's FREE, though I can't get to the binary (photographs) that I used
to check daily

You can download Free Agent he

http://free-agent.en.softonic.com/

Agent is an older, but easy to use newsreader. The only hard part is
setting it up to access your new eternal-september.org account. It's
done from the tools dropdown menu, under 'servers and accounts'.
If you want to try doing this, and saving some money, I'll be happy to
try to help you set up your account. I can send you a screenshot
showing ow I did it

E-mail me at ingold1234[at)yahoo(dot]com

Please put 'Agent Free' in the subject line, so I know to open the
E-mail.

I'm Gandalf, from the old days. I haven't been here for a long time.
I've been very active in the RPCA group on Facebook. It's a hidden
group on Facebook, and is open by invitation only.

Old March 17th 14, 04:01 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey=^..^=[_4_]

Default Kyla's computer is down Sent March 17, 2014

Fangu Unka Gandalf, but mai Mom iz uzing une uf Pa's pooters until hurz gitz
fyxed or hur gitz uh noo pooter.
Luffs
Mosey-VURY gwad tu beh bak

Old March 18th 14, 09:59 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey=^..^=[_4_]

Default Kyla's computer is down Sent March 18, 2014

Hai
Pa taked Momz lappytoppy pooter entu da Geek Sqwad at Bess Bai n hur pooter
wurks, but dey wunt tu keep et fur uh week tu she wat mayd it brake. Sew hur
kan uze dis une tyl den.
Mosey

"Mosey=^..^=

Old March 19th 14, 09:16 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey=^..^=[_4_]

Default A YUMMY TREET FUR US CATS- SENT MARCH 19, 2014

Hai
Der iz a treet fur us cats called Greenies dat come in sevural flavorz n weh
wuf dem.
Weh 4 cats luv dem cuz dy hab chlorophyll
in dem n dey come in sevural flavorz.
Dey hab Minties fur Goggies. Dey r bof gud fur our dental helf. yeUP.

Luffs,
Mosey, PookyKat, Sqweex & Pipps

From Kyla cshenk Cat community 27 March 30th 11 08:21 PM
Ping Kyla Granby Cat community 6 April 25th 10 05:18 AM
Kyla John Ross Mc Master Cat community 1 August 22nd 08 07:05 PM
Kyla Granby Cat anecdotes 4 February 4th 08 11:08 PM