Kan ai Hab sum purrs n prayers Pweeze?

Old April 25th 11, 08:33 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^..^=[_10_]

Default Kan ai Hab sum purrs n prayers Pweeze?

mai mom iz wurried abaowt meh, n ai m going tew TED at 4 pm on Toozdai fur
uh chexup.
Wast tyme ai wint, dey taked 3 uff mai fangs.
mai bref is bad n ai dunt eet awl dat mutch, n ai jest dunt feal gud.
ai git hawt n ai whine ulot, n sew dey r tayking meh tew TED. ai wyl be 9
yeers old May 1.
Fank yew mai frendz
ai luffs yew awl
Mosey

Old April 25th 11, 08:38 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Will in New Haven

On Apr 25, 3:33*pm, "Mosey =^..^=" wrote:
mai mom iz wurried abaowt meh, n ai m going tew TED at 4 pm on Toozdai fur
uh chexup.
Wast tyme ai wint, dey taked 3 uff mai fangs.
mai bref is bad n ai dunt eet awl dat * mutch, n ai jest dunt feal gud.
ai git hawt n ai whine ulot, n sew dey r tayking meh tew TED. ai wyl be 9
yeers old May 1.
Fank yew mai frendz
ai luffs yew awl

Wee wuvs yoo two and I hop dat da TED can fine out wuts rong n fix
itted.

--
WooToo, purring with Sunrise an Missy. Littl Sammy an da Bear are
heppin us purr.

Old April 25th 11, 09:30 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
John Ross Mc Master

On Mon, 25 Apr 2011 12:33:56 -0700, "Mosey =^..^="
wrote:

mai mom iz wurried abaowt meh, n ai m going tew TED at 4 pm on Toozdai fur
uh chexup.
Wast tyme ai wint, dey taked 3 uff mai fangs.
mai bref is bad n ai dunt eet awl dat mutch, n ai jest dunt feal gud.
ai git hawt n ai whine ulot, n sew dey r tayking meh tew TED. ai wyl be 9
yeers old May 1.
Fank yew mai frendz
ai luffs yew awl
Mosey

heelink purrs and gushi fudz on the way from beauty.
Old April 25th 11, 09:50 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
MLB[_2_]

Mosey =^..^= wrote:
mai mom iz wurried abaowt meh, n ai m going tew TED at 4 pm on Toozdai
fur uh chexup.
Wast tyme ai wint, dey taked 3 uff mai fangs.
mai bref is bad n ai dunt eet awl dat mutch, n ai jest dunt feal gud.
ai git hawt n ai whine ulot, n sew dey r tayking meh tew TED. ai wyl be
9 yeers old May 1.
Fank yew mai frendz
ai luffs yew awl
Mosey

Weez worrin tu. Weez hopin dat Ted kan fx yu reel gud sew al wil be
fyn. Purrin fur yu. TuTu
Old April 25th 11, 10:07 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Sylvia M[_3_]

"Mosey =^..^=" wrote in message
mai mom iz wurried abaowt meh, n ai m going tew TED at 4 pm on Toozdai
fur uh chexup.
Wast tyme ai wint, dey taked 3 uff mai fangs.
mai bref is bad n ai dunt eet awl dat mutch, n ai jest dunt feal
gud.
ai git hawt n ai whine ulot, n sew dey r tayking meh tew TED. ai wyl
be 9 yeers old May 1.
Fank yew mai frendz
ai luffs yew awl
Mosey

Yu hab mine Purrz.
I yam goin tu TED tumurro tuu, buttid juzt furr a chek-op.
I gneedz tu do diz yeerlee furr mine inshurunz tu be gud.

I gezz Meowmee wyll ulzo get sum Flee-Keep-Uhway stuffz,
kuz det mite bring sum in frum da owt on der ckoze.

P2nya

Old April 25th 11, 10:11 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
rafflescat

On Apr 25, 8:33*pm, "Mosey =^..^=" wrote:
mai mom iz wurried abaowt meh, n ai m going tew TED at 4 pm on Toozdai fur
uh chexup.
Wast tyme ai wint, dey taked 3 uff mai fangs.
mai bref is bad n ai dunt eet awl dat * mutch, n ai jest dunt feal gud.
ai git hawt n ai whine ulot, n sew dey r tayking meh tew TED. ai wyl be 9
yeers old May 1.
Fank yew mai frendz
ai luffs yew awl
Mosey

Oh! Sowndz wike more teef need stoled! Neffur mynd, if dey get stoled,
yu will feel mutch bedder, so dont wurry.Yu dussnt need fangs if deys
makin yu sikk!
I nose dis, Jack wiffa stinky breff n sum suspishus teefs. We will be
finking of yu tumorrow..purrz.

Jack Gordon, yure frend
Old April 25th 11, 10:29 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
meOwy

On Apr 25, 3:33*pm, "Mosey =^..^=" wrote:
mai mom iz wurried abaowt meh, n ai m going tew TED at 4 pm on Toozdai fur
uh chexup.
Wast tyme ai wint, dey taked 3 uff mai fangs.
mai bref is bad n ai dunt eet awl dat * mutch, n ai jest dunt feal gud.
ai git hawt n ai whine ulot, n sew dey r tayking meh tew TED. ai wyl be 9
yeers old May 1.
Fank yew mai frendz
ai luffs yew awl
Mosey

Ai purring fur mine wuff.
MeOwy{{{^-.-^}}}
Old April 25th 11, 11:19 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Ranger Greykitten

On Mon, 25 Apr 2011 12:33:56 -0700, Mosey =^..^= wrote:

mai mom iz wurried abaowt meh, n ai m going tew TED at 4 pm on Toozdai
fur uh chexup.
Wast tyme ai wint, dey taked 3 uff mai fangs. mai bref is bad n ai dunt
eet awl dat mutch, n ai jest dunt feal gud. ai git hawt n ai whine
ulot, n sew dey r tayking meh tew TED. ai wyl be 9 yeers old May 1.
Fank yew mai frendz
ai luffs yew awl
Mosey

You got it, bud! All of usses will be purrin. An we do some powerful
purrs, too! I'll even git Starr da Dogg to send you some barks an wags.

Ranger
Old April 26th 11, 12:25 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
at

wrote:

mai mom iz wurried abaowt meh, n ai m going tew TED at 4 pm on Toozdai fur
uh chexup.
Wast tyme ai wint, dey taked 3 uff mai fangs.
mai bref is bad n ai dunt eet awl dat mutch, n ai jest dunt feal gud.
ai git hawt n ai whine ulot, n sew dey r tayking meh tew TED. ai wyl be 9
yeers old May 1.
Fank yew mai frendz
ai luffs yew awl
Mosey

ai iz sending purrz dat da TED dont kneed ta dew anyfing tu bad tu
yourownself

butted win yu ar feelin bad, or sik, da TED iz a gud plaice to go tu

lorili
Old April 26th 11, 12:38 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mme. Anaïs Lachatte

On Mon, 25 Apr 2011 12:33:56 -0700, Mosey =^..^='s nimble, little paws
typed:

mai mom iz wurried abaowt meh, n ai m going tew TED at 4 pm on Toozdai fur
uh chexup.
Wast tyme ai wint, dey taked 3 uff mai fangs.
mai bref is bad n ai dunt eet awl dat mutch, n ai jest dunt feal gud.
ai git hawt n ai whine ulot, n sew dey r tayking meh tew TED. ai wyl be 9
yeers old May 1.
Fank yew mai frendz
ai luffs yew awl
Mosey

Purrs on da way!

--
All my Purrs,

Mme. Anaïs

little, the cats become its visible soul.â€
Jean Cocteau, 1889-1963

4/25/2011 7:38:24 PM