If you love me, you'll get up

Old March 23rd 13, 12:12 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Mark Edwards

Default If you love me, you'll get up

Apache usually lies across the doorway to the bathroom when I am on the
throne. Within easy skritching and tummy-rub reach.

Yesterday, she flopped down a good ten feet away, and meowed, "Pet me!"

I stretched out my left arm to demonstrate my reach, and said, "My arm
isn't that long. You'll have to come closer."

She sighed and got up, but only moved half the distance before she
flopped down again. Still couldn't reach her, but she met me halfway.

Hugs and Purrs,
Mark
Old March 23rd 13, 09:52 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Matt Ferrari[_2_]

"Mark Edwards" wrote in message
m...
Apache usually lies across the doorway to the bathroom when I am on the
throne. Within easy skritching and tummy-rub reach.

Yesterday, she flopped down a good ten feet away, and meowed, "Pet me!"

I stretched out my left arm to demonstrate my reach, and said, "My arm
isn't that long. You'll have to come closer."

She sighed and got up, but only moved half the distance before she flopped
down again. Still couldn't reach her, but she met me halfway.

Hugs and Purrs,
Mark

Haha thats progress

Old March 26th 13, 11:35 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Jane[_3_]

On Friday, March 22, 2013 7:12:29 PM UTC-4, Mark Edwards wrote:
Apache usually lies across the doorway to the bathroom when I am on the
throne. Within easy skritching and tummy-rub reach.
Yesterday, she flopped down a good ten feet away, and meowed, "Pet me!"
I stretched out my left arm to demonstrate my reach, and said, "My arm
isn't that long. You'll have to come closer."
She sighed and got up, but only moved half the distance before she
flopped down again. Still couldn't reach her, but she met me halfway
Hugs and Purrs,

Mark

Whenever I'm in the necessary room, Rita runs in and stands directly in front of my knees. It's within reach, but y'know, sometimes my hands a little ...uh....busy, and I can't pet her right away. Then she gets upset with me. After all, that's my JOB, isn't it??

Jane
- owned and operated by the Princess Rita