Messij frum da Secretary of Elder Kitties

Old July 26th 15, 07:41 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Sundance and/or Rebecca

Default Messij frum da Secretary of Elder Kitties

Kittiez, I iz sad to repurrt dat wun uv owrown elder kittiez, Mr. Sapphire Samurai, almost 22 yeers old, iz not doin well. Hizown hoomin believez he may not see da sun rize tumorrow. Pleez joyn me in purrin fur hizself an hiz fambly.

Rebecca
Old July 26th 15, 01:08 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Ann791

On 7/26/2015 2:41 AM, Sundance and/or Rebecca wrote:
Kittiez, I iz sad to repurrt dat wun uv owrown elder kittiez, Mr. Sapphire Samurai, almost 22 yeers old, iz not doin well. Hizown hoomin believez he may not see da sun rize tumorrow. Pleez joyn me in purrin fur hizself an hiz fambly.

Rebecca

Lots of purrs for Sapphire Samurai and his humans.

Lucy lu & Samwise
Old July 27th 15, 07:33 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Will in New Haven[_2_]

On Sunday, July 26, 2015 at 2:41:59 AM UTC-4, Sundance and/or Rebecca wrote:
Kittiez, I iz sad to repurrt dat wun uv owrown elder kittiez, Mr. Sapphire Samurai, almost 22 yeers old, iz not doin well. Hizown hoomin believez he may not see da sun rize tumorrow. Pleez joyn me in purrin fur hizself an hiz fambly.

Wee purr for da Sapphire Samurai.

--
Squeakytoy, for her Hous

Old July 27th 15, 09:27 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey=^..^=[_3_]

On Sunday, July 26, 2015 at 2:41:59 AM UTC-4, Sundance and/or Rebecca wrote:
Kittiez, I iz sad to repurrt dat wun uv owrown elder kittiez, Mr. Sapphire
Samurai, almost 22 yeers old, iz not doin well. Hizown hoomin believez he
may not see da sun rize tumorrow. Pleez joyn me in purrin fur hizself an
hiz fambly.

Wee purr for da Sapphire Samurai.

--
Squeakytoy, for her Hous

Wow, Mr. Sapphire Samurai, almost 22 yeers old?
Weh wuz hiz Sekrit Santa one yeer, long ugo.
Loud purrs for Sapphire Samurai we _lovingly_ send tu hym n hiz fambly.
Puuuuuuuuuuuuuuurrs Mosey
Puuuuuuuuuuuuuuurrs PookyKat
Puuuuuuuuuuuuuuurrs Sqweex
Puuuuuuuuuuuuuuurrs Pipps
and loves from Mommy Kyla

Old July 28th 15, 05:19 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Sundance and/or Rebecca

Da esteemed Mr. Sapphire Samurai iz still wif ussez. He has eetid a liddle, which he wuznt doin befur, an hiz Meowmie sez he seemz a lot betterer.

Rebecca, VC, Secretary of Elder Kitties
Old July 28th 15, 03:17 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Will in New Haven[_2_]

On Tuesday, July 28, 2015 at 12:19:31 AM UTC-4, Sundance and/or Rebecca wrote:
Da esteemed Mr. Sapphire Samurai iz still wif ussez. He has eetid a liddle, which he wuznt doin befur, an hiz Meowmie sez he seemz a lot betterer.

Uncl Bill sez it is fitting four a Samurai to eat sparingly and gnot gorj hiself, wuttever dat meens. Wee is jus happy he is eating an feeling betterer.

--
Squeaktytoy an Samanfa on da kouch
Old July 30th 15, 07:05 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey=^..^=[_3_]

"Sundance and/or Rebecca" wrote

Da esteemed Mr. in message news: iz still wif ussez. He has eetid a liddle,
which he wuznt doin befur, an hiz Meowmie sez he seemz a lot betterer.

Rebecca, VC, Secretary of Elder Kitties

Oh Rebecca, dat iz gud nooz indeedy . yeUP
Fangu fur telling usses diz nooz.
Lufs
Mosey, PookyKat, Sqweex and Pipps all still purring for hym.
Hey Rebecca, want tu port ovur tu mai big hoam fur uh nise dinner sumtyme?
*Noseboops*
Mosey-who went to the Vet yesterday n mai fyroid iz wooking better, ai
gained a liddle under uh pound, n ai dunt got u UTI iny moar. Nope

Old July 30th 15, 07:26 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Amelia T Cat

Mosey-who went to the Vet yesterday n mai fyroid iz wooking better, ai
gained a liddle under uh pound, n ai dunt got u UTI iny moar. Nope

That's good news, Mosey. Glad to hear that you're better.

Amelia

Old July 30th 15, 07:43 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey=^..^=[_3_]

"Amelia T Cat" wrote

Mosey-who went to the Vet yesterday n mai fyroid iz wooking better, ai
gained a liddle under uh pound, n ai dunt got u UTI iny moar. Nope

That's good news, Mosey. Glad to hear that you're better.

Amelia

Thank you Amelia smiles
Do yer Mom n Paw read the LOLCATS that Mommy Kyla and I sent to you?
*Noseboops*
Luffs,
Mosey, who would like to have you come over to my big home for dinner
sometime, if you would like to, that is.

Old July 31st 15, 02:26 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Sundance and/or Rebecca

Well, dat depenz, Mosey. If yoo iz askin fur a frendly dinner, den maybe, if yoo letz me contribyoot sumfing frum da Fluffykitz warehowse. If yoo iz askin fur a dayte, den I wud haz to dekline, kuz I duz hab a speshul frend.

Rebecca