You're very fortunate people here..........

Old November 9th 09, 03:27 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Wendy

Default You're very fortunate people here..........

"Kelly Greene" wrote in message

"cybercat" wrote in message

"Kelly Greene" wrote
No one *threatened* to euthanize -

You wrote: "If she hasn't responded by then she'll be euthanized." What
the **** is that except a threat to euthanize,

A statement of fact is not a threat.

over a gd EAR INFECTION when you
have not even bothered to see a second vet.

Two vets to diagnose an inner ear infection?

Yea, two vets and more if necessary. All vets are not created equal and some
are total a**holes.

Are they sure this is just an infection? Have they checked for polyps or
other growths in the inner ear?

What, you feel you have spent
enough money, is that it? I have never even heard of a cat being given a
death sentence over an ear infection.

You would rather see them suffer endlessly? If the 2nd vet also diagnosed
a severe inner ear infection you will then demand a 3rd, then 4th vet's
opinion. I've run into your type on pet boards and forums before.

I have had severe inner ear
infections, they make you dizzy as hell, you may have to have your ear
drum lanced, but they are not life threatening, and stumbling around is
not grounds for termination. Asshole.

You're the asshole since with each insane post of yours you lose
credibility. When someone doesn't see things your way you debase yourself
by turning to low-life profanity as if it impresses adults. You post like
an socially isolated teenager lacking in social skills. Do yourself a
favor and stop reading or responding to my messages. You're no
veterinarian or cat expert and no one asked you your opinion or help
concerning this cat.

and the rude asshole is YOU. You not
only assume what people think and how they feel, but you change the
meaning of what they post. How many vets opinions would it take to meet
with your approval? This cat is in misery and suffering. She is slowly
going downhill. It's a stray cat we took in when a neighbor moved away.
It really ****es me off when assholes jump in and shoot off their mouths
without knowing the facts.

Old November 9th 09, 05:18 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Kelly Greene

"Wendy" wrote in message
m...

"Kelly Greene" wrote in message

Two vets to diagnose an inner ear infection?

Yea, two vets and more if necessary. All vets are not created equal and
some are total a**holes.

See my post above in that thread. I agree some are even worse than a$$hole$.
The first vet has a very good reputation in town. The second vet is up on
all the latest techniques and treatments as she's young and not out of
school very long.

Are they sure this is just an infection? Have they checked for polyps or
other growths in the inner ear?

They can't SEE the inner ear.