Two Feral Cats

Old October 26th 04, 03:22 PM
Phil P.

"ceb2" wrote in message
om...
"Phil P." wrote in message

"ceb2" wrote in message
om...

One of the cats
is missing an eye and it wasn't done surgically. It's a messy, bloody,
scabby wound. I can't really tell that it's in any discomfort or not,

You can't be serious! The cat's eye was gouged out traumatically, "its

messy, bloody, scabby wound", and you don't know if the cat is in any
discomfort? What are you, a ****ing moron?

He's been like that for over 18 months, he may well be used to it you

f*cking moron.

I see. As long as the cat is "used to" the discomfort, that's ok with you?

I'm not the ****ing moron; I wouldn't need to ask what to do if I saw a cat
in such horrible condition. I would have trapped the cat and taken him to a
vet. But that's me; I guess I'm just a little more responsive to cats in
desperate need of help.

I'm not sure what Kinda shape ol' 'one eye" is in.

What kinda shape do you think he's in after traumatic enucleation of an

eye?

Like I said, 18 mos at least, perhaps it has healed 'messy'.

...and perhaps painfully.

If that eye gets infected he may die.

Wow! That's right! Who told you?

Obviously, you need someone to tell you that the cat is in *desperate*

need
of medical attention ASAP, so I'll volunteer. The cat is in *desperate*
need of medical attention ASAP.

Since I doubt you're capable - or would be willing to exert the effort

trap the cat, or pay for the medical care this cat needs so desperately,

suggest you call The Greater New Haven Cat Project (203) 782-CATS for

help.
If they're too far away, I'm sure they can put you in touch with someone
closer who can help. Just don't tell them I gave you their number.

Sure thing f8cking moron.

I didn't call you a ****ing moron, I simply asked you if you are one. Since
you don't know the difference between a question and a statement, you must
be a ****ing moron.

Old October 26th 04, 04:35 PM
Mary

"Phil P." wrote in message

"ceb2" wrote in message
om...
"Phil P." wrote in message

"ceb2" wrote in message
[...]

I love this abusive *******'s answers to this round, it shows his true
colors. This is a guy who mutilated three perfect kittens, but is irritated
when cat lovers hold him accountable for it. The height of arrogance AND
ignorance, lol

Old October 26th 04, 07:58 PM
kaeli

In article ,
enlightened us with...

Worse comes to worse (no one will take them or help them), I'd bring the one
with only one eye in to the H.S. (or have them come get him) even if there
was a chance he'd be euthanized. That injury must be terribly painful and is
likely to get infected without treatment.

According to my co-workers the cat has had the injury as long as my
company has been here, over 18 mos.

Oh, for some reason it sounded fresh.
From what you've said, then, unless you can find a no-kill shelter to help
them, I'd just keep making sure they had what they needed and leave them be.
I'd bring a couple old blankets out and stuff to put in the shelter and
stuff. Make sure the water doesn't freeze in the winter, etc.

The shelter that's there is a plastic garbage can on it's side with
the lid duct taped on, and an access hole in the lid. It's not off the
ground, but situated on a hill in such a way as to prevent rain from
entering.

Not the best, but I don't know how cold it gets by you.
And if they've been fine for 18 months, well, unless someone gets ****y about
it, they're probably going to stay there.
I'd be tempted to bring them home myself, but knowing how I don't have room
and all, I'd probably just visit them every day and do what I could to make
them more comfortable. Perhaps over time they will learn to like humans and
get a nice home. At least they can be warm, fed, and loved a little, anyways.

Good luck with whatever you decide.

~kaeli~
Practice safe eating - always use condiments.
http://www.ipwebdesign.net/wildAtHeart
http://www.ipwebdesign.net/kaelisSpace