YYAAAYYYYY!!!! PURROBLIM SOLVED!!!

Old July 28th 08, 06:28 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Pi2nya AKA Sweetee

Default YYAAAYYYYY!!!! PURROBLIM SOLVED!!!

Fangu! Fangu! Puuurrrrr, Puuuurrrrrr, Cheekrub!

Hey, Chester and Clarence, It'z solft!
Neow dat yu 'splaynt it tu me an I 'splaynt it tu Yur hoomin,
Hur sed, an I Kwote: "OK. I can do that."
YAAAAAYYYYYYYY!
Anti Jan wyll open the software for yuuz!
YAAAAAYYYYYYYY!

Thwee Cheerz Furr Anti Jan!
Hur wyll open the software for yuuz!
Twee Cheerz furr Chester and Clarence!
Yu wyll be abul tu pozt thru yuur telepathic interface!
Three Cheerz furr Louise, wiffowt hur diz mite neffur
hav bin brot tu owr atenshun tu solffe.
Neow hur wyll kum bak *I hope*
Kin I pweez hab wun cheer tuu?
--
Pitô.ônya, doink Kitty Dance Of Joy

The problem theye're having isn't moving yur fingers on the
keyboard, it's that theer telepathic interface, that thay put in
the keyboard and works better than the keyboard to do most
of what thay want, won't open the newsreader in SeaMonkey
and won't open rpcc in google groups. All yu needs to do,
Anti Jan, is open the software for dem and everything will
woik rightfor dem. That's what Chester and Clarence ar
having teknolojikul problems with.

P2ña AKA Sweetee taykez uh deep breff, howpink dat diz getz solft b-4
da 'lekshun!

"ClowderCat" wrote in message
. ..

OK. I can do that. I wish that they had explained that to me before.

Jan

Old July 28th 08, 06:53 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Sundance

YAAAAAYYYYY fur Toonya fur helpin get fingz fiksed!

Sundance, Purrsident of the Pitoonya fan club

Old July 28th 08, 07:02 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Pi2nya AKA Sweetee

Awww gee tankz Sunnydanze, but it wuzent olny me by uh longshot.

I yam juzt hapy it woikt owt siiiiieeeeeyyy

Kin we styll go tu Broadway fur da show?

--
Pitô.ônya

Old July 29th 08, 04:29 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
ClowderCat

Pi2nya AKA Sweetee wrote:

Fangu! Fangu! Puuurrrrr, Puuuurrrrrr, Cheekrub!

Hey, Chester and Clarence, It'z solft!
Neow dat yu 'splaynt it tu me an I 'splaynt it tu Yur hoomin,
Hur sed, an I Kwote: "OK. I can do that."
YAAAAAYYYYYYYY!
Anti Jan wyll open the software for yuuz!
YAAAAAYYYYYYYY!

Thwee Cheerz Furr Anti Jan!
Hur wyll open the software for yuuz!
Twee Cheerz furr Chester and Clarence!
Yu wyll be abul tu pozt thru yuur telepathic interface!
Three Cheerz furr Louise, wiffowt hur diz mite neffur
hav bin brot tu owr atenshun tu solffe.
Neow hur wyll kum bak *I hope*
Kin I pweez hab wun cheer tuu?

We'll believe that she'll continue doing it when we see it. If she
doesn't feel like opening it she won't!

Chester and Clarence
Old July 29th 08, 05:48 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Pi2nya AKA Sweetee

--
Pitô.ônya
Pi2nya AKA Sweetee wrote:

Fangu! Fangu! Puuurrrrr, Puuuurrrrrr, Cheekrub!

Hey, Chester and Clarence, It'z solft!
Neow dat yu 'splaynt it tu me an I 'splaynt it tu Yur hoomin,
Hur sed, an I Kwote: "OK. I can do that."
YAAAAAYYYYYYYY!
Anti Jan wyll open the software for yuuz!
YAAAAAYYYYYYYY!

Thwee Cheerz Furr Anti Jan!
Hur wyll open the software for yuuz!
Twee Cheerz furr Chester and Clarence!
Yu wyll be abul tu pozt thru yuur telepathic interface!
Three Cheerz furr Louise, wiffowt hur diz mite neffur
hav bin brot tu owr atenshun tu solffe.
Neow hur wyll kum bak *I hope*
Kin I pweez hab wun cheer tuu?

We'll believe that she'll continue doing it when we see it. If she
doesn't feel like opening it she won't!

Chester and Clarence

Hey gize, Anti Jan sed kwote:
"OK. I can do that. I wish that they had explained that to me before.
Jan"

Yu haz it in rytink. In Blak on Wite.
Dunt trubbul trubbul tyll trubbeul trubbulz yu!

Go tu dat puter.
Sit.
Look up
Meow.
Dat wyll 'splain wat yu want.

Bee Happy!
No? kontakt Da Sherrif ur Puba.

Pit2nya, just a hewlpful cityzen ob da community
not a dizpoot meedyaytur

Old August 1st 08, 05:33 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Sundance

Corse we kan, Sweetee! Ize lukkin furward to it! Wud yoo like to sit in da
balkony, or on da main flore?

Sundance

Old August 1st 08, 06:11 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Pi2nya AKA Sweetee

Wudja mynd if we go rite tu Down the canyon?
Day ar startin down uhboot neow, and I wud m'spekullee endjoy goin
wiff yu.

I'll run ahed an howld wunna da jeepz!
--
Pitô.ônya

Old August 3rd 08, 01:13 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Sundance

I will kum wif yurownself -- dat sownz like funfun!

Sundance

"Sundance" wrote in message
[...]

A mystery solved Baha via CatKB.com Cat anecdotes 5 October 24th 07 01:56 AM
I think I solved it! Holly Cat anecdotes 8 February 9th 05 12:47 PM
Problem Solved Jo Firey Cat anecdotes 10 December 28th 04 07:54 PM
Mystery solved Steve Touchstone Cat anecdotes 3 June 8th 04 11:13 AM
Another Mystery Solved Kreisleriana Cat anecdotes 22 April 9th 04 03:56 AM