Zee Catorze ob Joolay!

Old July 19th 10, 01:49 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^..^=[_7_]

Default Zee Catorze ob Joolay!

Heer I iss, a liddl layt tew sellabrayt, but reddy to eet an drink
ennyweigh. Bone Joor, toot mayz ahmeez. Meowy

Ahhh, Bong Jooor,

And concatulayshuns on zee engagement [kisses her
paw, and admires the ring]

[hands her flute of nip-champagne, and raises his
flute] Yoo are een zee city ob luff tonight and
awl ob Paris eez at your feets!

Come sit down weeth yur friends and eet and
drink!

--
à bientôt,

Jacques
Fangyu, Muhsoor Jawk (Meowy curtsies gracefully).
Mmmmmmm da champaygne iss purrfekshun in bubblz.
Say, ar dere enny ob da weedurs? Dey ar soh guud.
Meoowy, enjoying herself immensely, she is a compleet francophile,
maybe needz a few lessons.

ahhhhhh mine sweet MeOwy, maybee we kan tayke french lessuns tewgeffer?
We r en da da city uff luff mine sweet gurl..let usses eet ,
dwimk n bee merree wif owr frendz
ai luvz yew sew mutch.
*nosepoinks*
Fank yew Jacques, mai frend
Mosey- -

Mine Mosey! *nosepoinkapoink*
Hic.
Meowy, enjoying it even more

waffs, hur shure wikes hur nip pagne
*nosepoinkes* hiz bootiful feeonsay
Mosey

Old July 19th 10, 01:55 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^..^=[_7_]

I beleev he iz playin a konsert sumwhare. I hopez it finishiz in time
fur
him to joyn ussez.

Rebecca

[trim brown cat with a handfull of flowers
appears]

Ah bonjour, mine sweet Rebecca!

And how is yurownseff? [takes her paw; hands her
boquet]

Come, let us toast to zee 14fth ob Joolie, and
eet sum ob dese treets!

--
Musically Yours,

Hercule Lenoir

Deer Hercule! Ize so glad yoo kud get heer! It haz bin so long sintz I
seed yurownself. Fangu muchlee fur da fowlerz, dey iz bootiful -- awl
bloo, wite, an red like da Furench flag. I made shur to save yurownself
sum uv da huitres dat M. l'Inspecteur bringed, an I fingk dey iz handin
owt nip shampain to toast Bastille Day, or Meowy an Mosey gittin ingajed,
or whutever yoo wantz to toast.

Rebecca

Haihai Hercule Lenoir, sew yew r Rebeccas speshul furrend. Ai m sew happee
tew meet yerowmself. Rebecca iz uh wunnerful gurl n speekz vury hily uff
yew.
extendz paw uff frendship tew Hercule
Mosey