toilet paper 2

Old August 16th 03, 01:37 AM
Byron & Christine Burel

Default toilet paper 2

"John Biltz" wrote in message
thlink.net...
I had to go out and get a hair cut and some groceries. Arriving back I
notice the guest bath door is mostly closed. Since the cats seem to
treat any closed door as an insult and attempt to hide the good stuff
from them I keep all the doors open. There was Bruiser panting on the
floor with half a roll of toilet paper on the floor and a good portion of
it clamped between his paws grinning his I'm tired because I had so much
fun grin between pants. He was caught white handed. Bits of it he had
shredded were stuck in his tail as well. He had dragged a good length of
it behind the door probably at a run and no doubt impacted on the back of
the door closing it. He was outraged when I picked it up and tried to
get it back. The roll was facing so it should have rolled up. I don't
know how he did it.

Any pictures in the offing of this -- sounds really cute!
Christine

Old August 16th 03, 01:55 AM
John Biltz

On Fri, 15 Aug 2003 17:37:43 -0700, Byron & Christine Burel wrote
(in message ):

"John Biltz" wrote in message
[...]

Taking a picture of him was the last thought on my mind at the time.

Old August 16th 03, 03:44 AM
EvelynVogtGamble(Divamanque)

John Biltz wrote:

I had to go out and get a hair cut and some groceries. Arriving back I
notice the guest bath door is mostly closed. Since the cats seem to
treat any closed door as an insult and attempt to hide the good stuff
from them I keep all the doors open. There was Bruiser panting on the
floor with half a roll of toilet paper on the floor and a good portion of
it clamped between his paws grinning his I'm tired because I had so much
fun grin between pants. He was caught white handed. Bits of it he had
shredded were stuck in his tail as well. He had dragged a good length of
it behind the door probably at a run and no doubt impacted on the back of
the door closing it. He was outraged when I picked it up and tried to
get it back. The roll was facing so it should have rolled up. I don't
know how he did it.

I've seen a gadget called a "foiler" in catalogs - it's designed to
prevent feline attentions while allowing humans to use the tissue for
its intended purpose. Anyone know whether it works?
Old August 16th 03, 10:18 PM
Jill McQuown

John Biltz wrote:
He was caught white handed.

(snip)

Hiliarious! I'm grateful Persia takes no notice of things like the toilet
paper. She does like Q-tips and I have to keep them away from her.

Jill

Old August 17th 03, 12:55 AM
Hopitus2

LOL! There are so many chameleons with death wishes sneaking into the place
(no doubt seeking relief from the awful tropical heat outside) these "dog
days"of August that all 3 of the beloveds here have a never-ending source of
amusement at their paw-tips 24/7! They have no need to seek inanimate prey
such as t.p. or q-tips......no fun there....but the only complaint I have is
that once in awhile the clumsy BT Rowdy knocks over a floor lamp (last
night) or pulls a drape down (today) -he *does* weigh 19# - in his
one-eye-sighted frenzy to capture his prize! But who can deny him his fun?
Not us.

"bewtifulfreak" wrote in message
: Jill McQuown wrote:
: John Biltz wrote:
: He was caught white handed.
: (snip)
:
: Hiliarious! I'm grateful Persia takes no notice of things like the
: toilet paper. She does like Q-tips and I have to keep them away from
: her.
:
: Greebo likes Q-tips (cotton buds), too, I have to watch him as well!
:
: Ann
:
: --
:
: http://www.angelfire.com/ca/bewtifulfreak
:
:
:
:
:

Old August 17th 03, 04:09 AM
bewtifulfreak

Hopitus2 wrote:
LOL! There are so many chameleons with death wishes sneaking into the
place (no doubt seeking relief from the awful tropical heat outside)
these "dog days"of August that all 3 of the beloveds here have a
never-ending source of amusement at their paw-tips 24/7! They have no
need to seek inanimate prey such as t.p. or q-tips......no fun
there....

That's true....Geeps does much prefer moths to Q-tips, I must admit! He's
actually quite the hunter, but, much as I appreciate the fact that he was
honoring me with his loving tributes, I got a bit weary of receiving his
dead and dying presents on almost a daily basis, so he has a little
anti-hunting collar now.

but the only complaint I have is that once in awhile the
clumsy BT Rowdy knocks over a floor lamp (last night) or pulls a
drape down (today) -he *does* weigh 19# - in his one-eye-sighted
frenzy to capture his prize! But who can deny him his fun? Not us.

LOL, bless 'im! I know what you mean, though....Greebo was once playing
with a disembowled sparrow in the bathroom, and I didn't have the heart to
take it off him for a few minutes, because he was having so much fun with
it. But as it was the middle of the night, and I was going back to bed, I
didn't want to leave it too long, as I had unpleasant visions of not seeing
where he'd left it and stepping in dead sparrow when I got up that I did
*not* want to become a reality!

Ann

--

http://www.angelfire.com/ca/bewtifulfreak