Five new kittens ... (and I said I didn't want any more cats... LOL!)

Old November 6th 07, 11:48 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Flippy[_3_]

Default UPDATE on the baby kittens

Thank you everyone, for welcoming my two new kittens, Cricket and Gin Gin.

Thanks also for your kind words of encouragement about the little bitties.
The kittens have been well, until today. Now two of them are lethargic and
not wanting to eat. Mia and I are doing the best we can to keep them warm
but not too hot, feed enough but not too much, burping and helping them to
eliminate. It is physically and mentally exhausting and I am severely
sleep-deprived. I just hope that they are strong enough to make it. I will
keep you posted.

Purrs to all,
Flippy in Melbourne, Australia.
Catpage: http://www.flippyscatpage.com

Old November 6th 07, 12:39 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Lesley via CatKB.com

Flippy wrote:
Thank you everyone, for welcoming my two new kittens, Cricket and Gin Gin.

Thanks also for your kind words of encouragement about the little bitties.
The kittens have been well, until today. Now two of them are lethargic and
not wanting to eat. Mia and I are doing the best we can to keep them warm
but not too hot, feed enough but not too much, burping and helping them to
eliminate. It is physically and mentally exhausting and I am severely
sleep-deprived. I just hope that they are strong enough to make it. I will
keep you posted.

Everyone get purring for the kitties now! Dunzi and Sarsi are starting right
now!

Lesley

Slave of the Fabulous Furballs

Old November 6th 07, 02:58 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Daniel Mahoney

On Tue, 06 Nov 2007 21:48:23 +1100, Flippy wrote:

Thank you everyone, for welcoming my two new kittens, Cricket and Gin Gin.

Thanks also for your kind words of encouragement about the little bitties.
The kittens have been well, until today. Now two of them are lethargic and
not wanting to eat. Mia and I are doing the best we can to keep them warm
but not too hot, feed enough but not too much, burping and helping them to
eliminate. It is physically and mentally exhausting and I am severely
sleep-deprived. I just hope that they are strong enough to make it. I will
keep you posted.

Purrs to all,
Flippy in Melbourne, Australia.
Catpage: http://www.flippyscatpage.com

Flippy, we're sending purrs for the little bitties, and for you and Mia.

Dan
Old November 6th 07, 03:16 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Christine Burel

Not to be depressing but I've heard kittens can get ill and go downhill very
quickly; you might need to take them to a vet. Purrs for them and for you
and Mia.
Christine

Old November 6th 07, 07:43 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
mlbriggs

On Tue, 06 Nov 2007 21:48:23 +1100, Flippy wrote:

Thank you everyone, for welcoming my two new kittens, Cricket and Gin Gin.

Thanks also for your kind words of encouragement about the little bitties.
The kittens have been well, until today. Now two of them are lethargic and
not wanting to eat. Mia and I are doing the best we can to keep them warm
but not too hot, feed enough but not too much, burping and helping them to
eliminate. It is physically and mentally exhausting and I am severely
sleep-deprived. I just hope that they are strong enough to make it. I will
keep you posted.

Purrs to all,
Flippy in Melbourne, Australia.
Catpage: http://www.flippyscatpage.com

Sending heartfelt purrs for all to come out happily. MLB
Old November 6th 07, 07:59 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Marina

Flippy wrote:
Thank you everyone, for welcoming my two new kittens, Cricket and Gin Gin.

Thanks also for your kind words of encouragement about the little bitties.
The kittens have been well, until today. Now two of them are lethargic and
not wanting to eat. Mia and I are doing the best we can to keep them warm
but not too hot, feed enough but not too much, burping and helping them to
eliminate. It is physically and mentally exhausting and I am severely
sleep-deprived. I just hope that they are strong enough to make it. I will
keep you posted.

Lots of purrs on the way for the wee mites. Please let us know.

Old November 6th 07, 08:50 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Joy

"Flippy" wrote in message
Thank you everyone, for welcoming my two new kittens, Cricket and Gin Gin.

Thanks also for your kind words of encouragement about the little bitties.
The kittens have been well, until today. Now two of them are lethargic and
not wanting to eat. Mia and I are doing the best we can to keep them warm
but not too hot, feed enough but not too much, burping and helping them to
eliminate. It is physically and mentally exhausting and I am severely
sleep-deprived. I just hope that they are strong enough to make it. I will
keep you posted.

Purrs to all,
Flippy in Melbourne, Australia.
Catpage: http://www.flippyscatpage.com

((((((((Flippy and Mia)))))))))

Purrs for the kittens, and for you.

Joy

Old November 9th 07, 08:23 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
[email protected]

Default Five new kittens ... (and I said I didn't want any more cats... LOL!)

Good luck with the bitties. I know it is hard work, but you are
doing a wonderful thing. Sending purrs for growth and health
for the kittens, and purrs of rest for you.

Debbie

On Nov 4, 9:51 pm, "Flippy"
wrote:
Hi everyone,

Sorry I haven't been around much. I've been very busy with five new kitties.
Yes that's right - NEW KITTIES! I'll only be keeping two of them though...

snip....

Old November 14th 07, 11:43 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Ginger-lyn

Flippy wrote:
Hi everyone,

Sorry I haven't been around much. I've been very busy with five new kitties.
Yes that's right - NEW KITTIES! I'll only be keeping two of them though...

Firstly, earlier in the year my neighbour got two kittens - 1 boy, 1 girl,
littermates, and well to make a long story short, the two kittens are now
living with me. They are called Cricket (boy) and Gin Gin (girl). They are
about 10 months old now - and complete and utter HOOLIKITTENS! Cricket is
already 5.5kg and still growing. Gin Gin is smaller and petite, but climbs
around like a hooligan. Cricket is Mia's cat and she is teaching him to do
tricks. Gin Gin is a nervous, shy cat and she is my cat. (I have avoided
posting anything about them because my neighbour could find my posts on the
internet.)

Second, two days ago the local vet nurse called to ask if I know anyone who
can hand-raise three 3-day-old kittens. I know two people - one of them is
due to have a baby any day now. The other is getting married in a few days.
Sooo, it is left to me to hand-raise the babies. I am severely
sleep-deprived and absolutely EXHAUSTED from getting up every two hours to
feed them. I weighed them for the first time today - Ginger kitten is 75g,
White kitten is 75g, Calico kitten is 60g. They are eating more than they
were two days ago. I gave them a bath today and now they smell as lovely as
they look. This is the first time I am hand-raising, so wish me luck!

Anyway, I promise to organise pictures of the new ones really soon - all
FIVE of them!

Purrs to all,

Flippy in Melbourne, Australia.
Catpage: http://www.flippyscatpage.com

Awwww, that is great! And bless you, Flippy, for handraising those
little ones. I don't know that I could do that. Congrats and purrs and
meows on the new additions!

Ginger-lyn

--
Home Pages: