OT healing purrs, please

Old January 21st 05, 12:45 AM
Annie Wxill

Default OT healing purrs, please

A co-worker's wife is seriously ill, in the hospital with an infection in
her spine. According to a phone message, she has undergone surgery to 12 of
her vertebrae and has antibiotic dripping into her spine. One doctor says
she should be fine, but the neurologist said she may end up paralyzed. This
description may not be totally accurate, but that's the best we could make
of the message.
Would you please ask the kitties to invoke the power of purr, and prayers
would also be welcome from those who are so inclined.
Thank you in advanced.
Annie

Old January 21st 05, 12:53 AM
Victor Martinez

Yikes! Sounds scary, lots of purrs.

--
Victor M. Martinez
Send your spam he

Old January 21st 05, 01:00 AM
Lois Reay

Gosh that sounds just awful, got my eight plus six kitts purring up a storm
all the way from NZ.
Prayers also coming from the hoomins.

Lois

--
http://zeotropeburmese.kiwiwebhost.net.nz

Old January 21st 05, 01:05 AM
Monique Y. Mudama

On 2005-01-21, Annie Wxill penned:
A co-worker's wife is seriously ill, in the hospital with an infection in
her spine. According to a phone message, she has undergone surgery to 12 of
her vertebrae and has antibiotic dripping into her spine. One doctor says
she should be fine, but the neurologist said she may end up paralyzed. This
description may not be totally accurate, but that's the best we could make
of the message. Would you please ask the kitties to invoke the power of
purr, and prayers would also be welcome from those who are so inclined.
Thank you in advanced. Annie

Wow. Scary. Many purrs on their way.

--
monique, roommate of Oscar the (female) grouch
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Old January 21st 05, 01:08 AM
mlbriggs

On Thu, 20 Jan 2005 18:45:49 -0600, Annie Wxill wrote:

A co-worker's wife is seriously ill, in the hospital with an infection in
her spine. According to a phone message, she has undergone surgery to 12 of
her vertebrae and has antibiotic dripping into her spine. One doctor says
she should be fine, but the neurologist said she may end up paralyzed. This
description may not be totally accurate, but that's the best we could make
of the message.
Would you please ask the kitties to invoke the power of purr, and prayers
would also be welcome from those who are so inclined.
Thank you in advanced.
Annie

A name and area would help direct the purrs. There are lots of people
having similar surgery. My ex-boss.
(age 89) just had three disks done
Old January 21st 05, 01:24 AM
JBHajos

wrote:

Would you please ask the kitties to invoke the power of purr, and prayers
would also be welcome from those who are so inclined.

Absolutely. Many purrs coming from the kitties, doggy-wags from
Sandy, and our fervent hopes that all will be well. Hugs.

Jeanne
Old January 21st 05, 01:28 AM
Annie Wxill

"mlbriggs" wrote in message
news
On Thu, 20 Jan 2005 18:45:49 -0600, Annie Wxill wrote:
A name and area would help direct the purrs. There are lots of people

having similar surgery. My ex-boss.
(age 89) just had three disks done

This is not a disk problem. This is an infection in the spine. The woman
is in Texas, U.S.A.
Annie

Old January 21st 05, 01:39 AM
jmcquown

Annie Wxill wrote:
A co-worker's wife is seriously ill, in the hospital with an
infection in her spine. According to a phone message, she has
undergone surgery to 12 of her vertebrae and has antibiotic dripping
into her spine. One doctor says she should be fine, but the
neurologist said she may end up paralyzed. This description may not
be totally accurate, but that's the best we could make of the message.
Would you please ask the kitties to invoke the power of purr, and
prayers would also be welcome from those who are so inclined.
Thank you in advanced.
Annie

Purrs heading her way.

Jill

Old January 21st 05, 02:07 AM
Tanada

Annie Wxill wrote:

A co-worker's wife is seriously ill, in the hospital with an infection in
her spine. According to a phone message, she has undergone surgery to 12 of
her vertebrae and has antibiotic dripping into her spine. One doctor says
she should be fine, but the neurologist said she may end up paralyzed. This
description may not be totally accurate, but that's the best we could make
of the message.

Ow!!! Definitely will ask the cats to purr and send healing thoughts
and wishes for your co-workers wife to be back to normal soon.

Pam, Rob, and the fayetteville Five + Calvin and Speedy the d-thing

Purrs for Rosie Jo Firey Cat anecdotes 137 October 15th 04 11:36 AM
Truck Purrs jmcquown Cat anecdotes 18 October 5th 04 02:40 PM
Purrs for a very sick new mom Jean Hobbs Cat anecdotes 2 August 17th 04 02:27 AM
Travel purrs Karen Chuplis Cat anecdotes 33 August 13th 04 06:00 PM
Purrs for Lacey Julie Cook Cat anecdotes 25 November 19th 03 05:20 AM