Firefighters Rule!!! and so do Vets!!!

Old April 15th 05, 01:46 AM
John

Default Firefighters Rule!!! and so do Vets!!!

I live in North Carolina and my sister works in a Wal-Mart. One of her
co-workers is a member of a local fire station and the other day that
station responded to a house fire. While they were fighting the fire someone
noticed a mother cat retrieving her kittens from the house. The mother cat
saved all of her babies and then collapsed outside. The firefighters then
gave the mother oxygen and performed cpr and revived the mother. The mother
and babies were taken to the vet where the mother was treated for smoke
inhalation and the kittens were given a clean bill of health. They all will
be just fine and the vet said the bill would be less than $100. So my sister
gave her co-worker $2 to help pay the vet bill since the family lost their
home. When the co-worker went to give the vet the money he refused to take
the money and announced that the charge was null and void. YAY!!! The money
was then donated to the fire station fund.

Old April 15th 05, 03:17 AM
Yowie

"John" wrote in message
. com...
[...]

Bless them all! (this story moved me to tears)

Yowie

Old April 15th 05, 03:29 AM
Gabey8

God bless the firefighters AND the vet. And purrs and purr-ayers for the
family that lost their home, and for the kitties to make a speedy,
complete recovery.

May the family find an ideal new home for themselves now, and for the
bitties when they're old enough to be re-homed.

Donna, Captain, and Stanley

Old April 15th 05, 05:18 PM
Enfilade

"Gabey8" wrote in message alkaboutpets.com...
God bless the firefighters AND the vet. And purrs and purr-ayers for the
family that lost their home, and for the kitties to make a speedy,
complete recovery.

Gods bless those firefighters and the vet.

--Fil
Old April 15th 05, 07:16 PM
Mathew Kagis

SNIP AN INPIRATIONAL STORY

WOW! Tales like this renew my faith in humanity. Purrs for all involved,
especially meowmie & her babies.

--

Mathew
Butler to 2 kittens: Chablis & Muscat

Old April 16th 05, 03:54 AM
Karen

in article , John at
wrote on 4/15/05 9:47 PM:

Jasmine's story and picture.
http://members.aol.com/sptdhrs/

She is gorgeous too. So nice to see a happy piece for once. Life is so
depressing sometimes.

Old April 16th 05, 09:31 AM
polonca12000

What a great story!