Cyst is Benign

Old June 30th 04, 02:00 AM
jmcquown

Default Cyst is Benign

Got the lab results back on Persia's cyst. Turns out it's a bit like
diverticulitis; food and stuff got into a pouch inside the bladder. The
body tried to heal that up by covering the cyst over like an oyster does
irritations when forming a pearl. At any rate, it's benign and hopefully
this is the end of her problems with crystals, UTI's, stones and all that.
Thanks for the wonderful purrs, everyone!

Jill

Old June 30th 04, 02:17 AM
Margaret Fine

jmcquown wrote:
Got the lab results back on Persia's cyst. Turns out it's a bit like
diverticulitis; food and stuff got into a pouch inside the bladder. The
body tried to heal that up by covering the cyst over like an oyster does
irritations when forming a pearl. At any rate, it's benign and hopefully
this is the end of her problems with crystals, UTI's, stones and all that.
Thanks for the wonderful purrs, everyone!

Jill

Whooohoooo! Great news!
--
Margaret Fine

Old June 30th 04, 02:45 AM
Cheryl

In the fine newsgroup "rec.pets.cats.anecdotes", "jmcquown"
artfully composed this message within
on 29 Jun 2004:

Got the lab results back on Persia's cyst. Turns out it's a bit
like diverticulitis; food and stuff got into a pouch inside the
bladder. The body tried to heal that up by covering the cyst
over like an oyster does irritations when forming a pearl. At
any rate, it's benign and hopefully this is the end of her
problems with crystals, UTI's, stones and all that. Thanks for
the wonderful purrs, everyone!

Jill

Wow! I haven't heard of anything like that, and it is such good
news to know her bouts are over with! Yay Persia! Yay Jill and
vet for diligently finding the answer!! It almost sounds like an
oral abscess where stuck food gets covered over by gum tissue.
Sorry for the visual.

--
Cheryl

Old June 30th 04, 02:53 AM
Steve Touchstone

On Tue, 29 Jun 2004 20:00:28 -0500, "jmcquown"
wrote:

Got the lab results back on Persia's cyst. Turns out it's a bit like
diverticulitis; food and stuff got into a pouch inside the bladder. The
body tried to heal that up by covering the cyst over like an oyster does
irritations when forming a pearl. At any rate, it's benign and hopefully
this is the end of her problems with crystals, UTI's, stones and all that.
Thanks for the wonderful purrs, everyone!

Great News ) Adding some purrs to your hopes that the removal will
mean the end of her problems
--
Steve Touchstone,

[remove Junk for email]
Home Page:

Old June 30th 04, 03:38 AM
jmcquown

Cheryl wrote:
In the fine newsgroup "rec.pets.cats.anecdotes", "jmcquown"
artfully composed this message within
on 29 Jun 2004:

Got the lab results back on Persia's cyst. Turns out it's a bit
like diverticulitis; food and stuff got into a pouch inside the
bladder. The body tried to heal that up by covering the cyst
over like an oyster does irritations when forming a pearl. At
any rate, it's benign and hopefully this is the end of her
problems with crystals, UTI's, stones and all that. Thanks for
the wonderful purrs, everyone!

Jill

Wow! I haven't heard of anything like that, and it is such good
news to know her bouts are over with! Yay Persia! Yay Jill and
vet for diligently finding the answer!! It almost sounds like an
oral abscess where stuck food gets covered over by gum tissue.
Sorry for the visual.

He described the inside tissue of the bladder exactly as the soft tissue
inside your mouth so that is an apt metaphor. I'm happy to hear she's not
got cancer or anything like that. With everything going on in my life at
the moment I couldn't take losing my little gal.

Jill