Baby BOOM!!! FW - pictures

Old October 10th 03, 09:01 AM
Lisa ^..^

Default Baby BOOM!!! FW - pictures

Sorry I don't get here to post much but you'll see why I'm way too
busy! On Sept 23rd I was expecting to adopt out all but 6 of my 15
kittens over the next weekend. Wow, I was going to be under 10
kittens!! Yeah, right, the kittens had other ideas!! Oh, I did adopt
out 9 over the weekend but......

September 24th - James and Doreen, 3 weeks old, found at the local
dump.

September 26th - stopped in a small town on my way to the adoption
weekend in the big city to pick up 4 more 3 week olds whos mom, a
stray, had been killed by a car. MdGonogall, Potter, Tibbles and
Harvey. (anyone noticing that ALL the kittens have Harry Potter
names??)

September 27th - a shelter called me about a pregnant stray.

September 30th - finally hooked up to talk with the shelter. Mom had
had 3 kittens but one died. Would I also take some of their numerous
kittens? Yeah, but only BOYS so I could neuter and adopt them out
quickly and cheaply. I home-neuter.

October 2nd - met the shelter woman and got Tom and Marvolo - 14
weeks, Jim and McGuffin - 8 weeks, Ted and Vernon - 7 weeks and Riddle
- 7 weeks. All boys. But no mom and babes, the babes had all died. Jim
is not turning out to be one of those quick turn around inexpensive
boys. He had to have his 3rd eyelid stitched shut as a bandage over an
eye ulcer.

October 3rd - from the city pound I got 4 newborns, very dehydrated,
only one survived, Tufty. And later the same day from the same pound a
2 week old girl, Helga.

October 4th - a 5 week old kitten found under a porch. He's
Hufflepuff.

October 5th - Grunnings and Figg, 7 week old girls are brought to me
after mom got killed by a car.

October 7th - Wolfric and his dead brother (died enroute) come from 45
miles to the west after mom was kicked out of a closing boat house she
had abandoned 2 of her 3 kittens, and Percival comes from 90 miles to
the southeast. Percival is another illegal baby. The vet committed
fraud to give him to me. (took money for a euthanasia that was never
performed - shhhhh!)

October 9th - Some kids found a little kitten and their neighbor told
their mom to call me. It wasn't until I filed the new finders address
that I saw they lived next door to the finders of Wolfric. Oh, so they
are brothers! I'm so glad to hear the 3rd one was found safe and
sound.

PICTURES!!!

http://community.webtv.net/MnSmileys/BabyBOOM

http://community.webtv.net/MnSmileys/MoreBOOM

Â*Â*Â*Â*Â*I could use some prayers for NO MORE NEW BABIES for several
weeks!! Only 4 or 5 will be adopted out this week and then no more
adoptions until after Halloween. I've got TWENTY SIX kittens!! And 5
are totally bottle fed and another 7 still get some bottle feedings.
Phew! I'm getting TIRED!!! But they are all so cute and worth it.
Old October 10th 03, 09:14 AM
MaryL

How in the world do you do it? It's hard to imagine one person taking care
of all those little babies ... but GOOD for you!!!

I'm glad you provided an explanation with Jim's picture. I couldn't figure
it out when I first saw it ... it looked like he had his stuck in a glass
(but backwards).

MaryL 'o'
(take out the litter to reply)

Photos of Duffy and Holly:
http://tinyurl.com/8y54 (Introducing Duffy to Holly)
http://tinyurl.com/8y56 (Duffy and Holly "settle in")

Old October 10th 03, 10:09 AM
Flippy

Lisa, have I told you lately that you are an Angel?

hugs

Flippy in Melbourne, Australia.
My Cats: http://www.flippyscatpage.com

m...

Old October 10th 03, 01:12 PM
Kajikit

Lisa ^..^ saw Sally selling seashells by the seashore and told us all
about it on 10 Oct 2003 01:01:11 -0700:

Sorry I don't get here to post much but you'll see why I'm way too
busy! On Sept 23rd I was expecting to adopt out all but 6 of my 15
kittens over the next weekend. Wow, I was going to be under 10
kittens!! Yeah, right, the kittens had other ideas!! Oh, I did adopt
out 9 over the weekend but......

Â*Â*Â*Â*Â*I could use some prayers for NO MORE NEW BABIES for several
weeks!! Only 4 or 5 will be adopted out this week and then no more
adoptions until after Halloween. I've got TWENTY SIX kittens!! And 5
are totally bottle fed and another 7 still get some bottle feedings.
Phew! I'm getting TIRED!!! But they are all so cute and worth it.

My goodness that's a lot of kittens for one person to take care of!
John had enough trouble with his five Siamese babies... lol Bless you
for giving all of these little furbabies a second chance!

(HUGGLES)

--

Karen AKA Kajikit

Here kitty kitty kitty... visit http://www.catslaves.org!

Come and visit my part of the web:
Kajikit's Corner: http://www.kajikitscorner.com
Old October 10th 03, 03:39 PM
Victor M. Martinez

Bless you for taking care of those in desperate need!

--
Victor M. Martinez

http://www.che.utexas.edu/~martiv

Old October 10th 03, 07:04 PM
Jeanette

Lisa ^..^ wrote in message
m...
Sorry I don't get here to post much but you'll see why I'm way too
busy! On Sept 23rd I was expecting to adopt out all but 6 of my 15
kittens over the next weekend. Wow, I was going to be under 10
kittens!! Yeah, right, the kittens had other ideas!! Oh, I did adopt
out 9 over the weekend but......

Lisa, purrs for peaceful sleep whenever you get chance to have any, and for
a willing volunteer to come and help you out! You really have your hands
full with that lot. You are doing a great job.

Old October 10th 03, 10:35 PM
Brenda

"Lisa ^..^" wrote in message
m...
[...]

wow - I think you're wonderful for taking care of all those kitties. purrs
for them and for you, too.
Brenda

Old October 10th 03, 11:10 PM
Shirley

Lisa, you are an angel.

The world needs more people like you.

Purrs that there are no more kittens needing your special help for a
few weeks/months

My Tufty sends some special purrs to your baby Tufty
--
Shirley
see my cats at

Old October 11th 03, 01:10 AM
Christine Burel

My hat so goes off to you, Lisa! Bless you. And purrs for a break in the
deluge!
Christine
m...