FIXED Joe Kitty pic

Old September 15th 04, 10:05 PM
TBird

"Victor Martinez" wrote in message
TBird wrote:
Does that work?

AWWWWW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! What a cutie!!!!

victor, who needs to go buy a tiger for Rufous

--
Victor Martinez

I did not buy that tiger for Joe.
My son bought that tiger for ME.

Joe Kitty kept stealing it from my bed, until I finally gave in and let him
have the thing. Now he carries it around like a baby, yowling his head off,
or wrestles it making pitiful near death mews, or grooms it. Sometaimes all
at the same time.

TBird ------ knows a tigernapper when she sees one.

Old September 15th 04, 10:35 PM

TBird wrote:

http://community.webshots.com/photo/...88045665dIIKJl

Gorgeous!! They are very well-matched. No wonder he stole the tiger!
He probably thinks it's related to him.

Joyce

Old September 16th 04, 12:53 AM
Kreisleriana

On Wed, 15 Sep 2004 20:07:19 GMT, "TBird" yodeled:

I hope I fixed it...

http://community.webshots.com/photo/...88045665dIIKJl

Does that work?

TBird ---- crossing fingers

WOW!

Theresa

Old September 16th 04, 02:26 AM
O J

On Wed, 15 Sep, TBird wrote:

I did not buy that tiger for Joe.
My son bought that tiger for ME.

Joe Kitty kept stealing it from my bed, until I finally gave in and let him
have the thing. Now he carries it around like a baby, yowling his head off,
or wrestles it making pitiful near death mews, or grooms it. Sometaimes all
at the same time.

TBird ------ knows a tigernapper when she sees one.

I think it's just so precious when a male adopts a kitten (or in this
case your tiger). My Sumo did that when Squidget joined the family.
She became his little baby. I'll bet that a kitten added to your
family would receive a similar welcome from Joe Kitty

BTW, how did Joe Kitty get his name? Was it by any chance from the
title character of that Clint Eastwood film, "Joe Kidd"?

Regards and Purrs,
O J

My 24 hour kitty O J Cat anecdotes 39 August 20th 04 10:23 AM
A Gift from Mai Kitty David Cat anecdotes 20 May 2nd 04 09:50 PM