Fix-It-Guy from Hell Update

Old November 3rd 07, 07:02 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Ginger-lyn

Default Fix-It-Guy from Hell Update

We have heat!

Bob came over, put a filter in the furnace, filters in all the vents,
took apart the duct that was already apart and took it outside, and even
washed it with detergent and water (!). We have heat AND I can breathe!
Woo-hooooo!!!!!!!

Ginger-lyn
PS Bob agrees about Kevin, and has tried to tell Da Landlord. But he
thinks landlord needs to hear it from tenants. Well, he sure heard it
from me!
--
Home Pages:
http://www.moonsummer.com