Fizzgig's wily prey

Old December 2nd 04, 02:28 PM
Caroline S.

Default Fizzgig's wily prey

This happened about 2 months ago, but I finally got around to putting
the pictures up. (Yes, I'm procrastinating studying.)

I was having a nice lunch, when a certain portly tuxedoed
gentleman expressed interest in having, er, sharing my sandwich. When
this request was met with polite refusal, the following ensued:

http://tinyurl.com/5pl4v

and the next picture.

(He actually attempted this several times, but this was the only one my
dad could catch on camera.)

Cheers
Caroline S.
Old December 2nd 04, 03:11 PM
O J

Caroline S. wrote:

I was having a nice lunch, when a certain portly tuxedoed
gentleman expressed interest in having, er, sharing my sandwich. When
this request was met with polite refusal, the following ensued:

http://tinyurl.com/5pl4v

and the next picture.

(He actually attempted this several times, but this was the only one my
dad could catch on camera.)

Your sandwich is lucky to have escaped with its life. Sandwiches are
the natural prey of housecats everywhere.

Regards and Purrs,
O J

Old December 2nd 04, 03:39 PM
Marina

Caroline S. wrote:

This happened about 2 months ago, but I finally got around to putting
the pictures up. (Yes, I'm procrastinating studying.)

I was having a nice lunch, when a certain portly tuxedoed
gentleman expressed interest in having, er, sharing my sandwich. When
this request was met with polite refusal, the following ensued:

http://tinyurl.com/5pl4v

and the next picture.

(He actually attempted this several times, but this was the only one my
dad could catch on camera.)

LOL! I looked at the otehr pictures in the album. Don't remember seeing
all of them. Very funny.

--
Marina, Frank and Nikki
Old December 2nd 04, 03:42 PM
Caroline S.

Marina wrote:
Caroline S. wrote:

This happened about 2 months ago, but I finally got around to putting
the pictures up. (Yes, I'm procrastinating studying.)

I was having a nice lunch, when a certain portly tuxedoed
gentleman expressed interest in having, er, sharing my sandwich. When
this request was met with polite refusal, the following ensued:

http://tinyurl.com/5pl4v

and the next picture.

(He actually attempted this several times, but this was the only one
my dad could catch on camera.)

LOL! I looked at the otehr pictures in the album. Don't remember seeing
all of them. Very funny.

Thanks Marina,
I just added some more, from the past few months. (Ok, I'm really going
back to studying now.)
-Caroline S.
Old December 2nd 04, 04:14 PM
CatNipped

ROTFLMAOWTIME!!!

Oh, that sneaky little paw!!

Hugs,

CatNipped

Old December 2nd 04, 04:38 PM
Tanada

Caroline S. wrote:

Thanks Marina,
I just added some more, from the past few months. (Ok, I'm really going
back to studying now.)
-Caroline S.

Fizz is a riot, and so are the pictures you posted. I love your captions.

Pam S.

Old December 2nd 04, 06:09 PM
Kreisleriana

On Thu, 02 Dec 2004 09:28:56 -0500, "Caroline S."
yodeled:

This happened about 2 months ago, but I finally got around to putting
the pictures up. (Yes, I'm procrastinating studying.)

I was having a nice lunch, when a certain portly tuxedoed
gentleman expressed interest in having, er, sharing my sandwich. When
this request was met with polite refusal, the following ensued:

http://tinyurl.com/5pl4v

and the next picture.

Heehee. He is a cutie. I love the white whiskers.

Theresa
Old December 2nd 04, 10:43 PM
Yowie

"Caroline S." wrote in message
This happened about 2 months ago, but I finally got around to putting
the pictures up. (Yes, I'm procrastinating studying.)

I was having a nice lunch, when a certain portly tuxedoed
gentleman expressed interest in having, er, sharing my sandwich. When
this request was met with polite refusal, the following ensued:

http://tinyurl.com/5pl4v

and the next picture.

(He actually attempted this several times, but this was the only one my
dad could catch on camera.)

Awww, naughty Fizz. Lucky he's so darn cute, huh?

Yowie