So what does the kid expect?

Old June 6th 06, 03:26 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

Default So what does the kid expect?

When he's named his cat after a d*g???

http://www.boreme.com/boreme/funny-2...-lassie-p1.php

:-D

Cheers, helen s

--

~~
you may need to remove dependence
Old June 6th 06, 04:31 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

wafflycat wrote:
When he's named his cat after a d*g???

When I was a tyke, we had a cat *named* Dog. My dad gave him that name
because of the way he constantly followed my dad around. I don't
remember much, but my dad says that Dog was in pretty rough shape when
he started coming around--oversized outer eyelids that were partly
inside-out and ulcerated, frostbite damage on his ears, probably
scrawny, probably other problems. So my dad brought him to a vet, who
trimmed his eyelids and frostbite-damaged bits and gave him "the snip".
My dad always likes to think that Dog stuck around and followed him
all over out of gratitude, and that seems pretty likely.

My dad moved to Michigan a few years later, and just about the first
thing that happened when he/they got there was that Dog caught sight of
my aunt and uncle's actual dog and hightailed it for the woods, never to
be seen again. Though my dad has always been much more of a dog person
than a cat person (and additionally is fiercely allergic to cats
nowadays), he's still bummed about ol' Dog running off.

Anyway, I'll have to see why I don't have Flash 8 and check that link out.

Jeff
Old June 6th 06, 05:55 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

"wafflycat" wrote in message
When he's named his cat after a d*g???

http://www.boreme.com/boreme/funny-2...-lassie-p1.php

That made me LOL! Thanks.

--

Hugs,

CatNipped

:-D

Cheers, helen s

--

~~

Old June 7th 06, 08:43 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

~~When I was a tyke, we had a cat *named* Dog.~~

My friend Chris' cat is called Dawg. He's as fat as a woodchuck, and
that's a conservative estimate.

Cheers,
Azy!

"A backbiter is someone who pretends to be a friend for the purpose of
having something to talk about, something to use against you, something
to use against another, or something to use to his own benefit." ~~Mr.
Fleez

www.housecatwisdom.blogspot.com