POSITIVE ATTITUDE

Old July 13th 12, 11:43 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Aunti Kyla =^..^=

Default POSITIVE ATTITUDE

1. When Snake is alive, Snake eats Ants.
When Snake is dead, Ants eat Snake.
Time can turn at any time.
Don't neglect anyone in your life.

2. Never make the same mistake twice,
There are so many new ones,
Try a different one each day.

3. A good way to change someone's attitude is to change your own.
Because, the same sun that melts butter, also hardens clay!
Life is as we think, so think beautifully.

4. Life is just like a sea, we are moving without an end.
Nothing stays with us,
what remains is just the memories of some people who touched us as Waves..

5. Whenever you want to know how rich you are?
Never count your currency,
Just try to Drop a Tear and count how many hands reach out to WIPE that-
that is true richness.

6. Heart tells the eyes "See less, because you see and I suffer lot".
Eyes replied, "feel less because you feel and I cry a lot".

7. Never change your originality for the sake of others,
because no one can play your role better than you.
So be yourself, because whatever you are, YOU are the best.

8. Baby mosquito came back after 1st time flying.
His mom asked him "How do you feel?"
He replied "It was wonderful, Everyone was clapping for me!"

Now that's What is a Positive Attitude.

HUGS and PURRS

Aunti Kyla
Old July 13th 12, 11:47 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
MLB[_4_]

[...]

That was fun to read, MLB
Old July 14th 12, 12:11 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Sylvia M[_5_]

"MLB" wrote in message
[...]

Thum up "like", but I dunt hab thumz.
P2nya

Old July 14th 12, 01:12 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Debby Hanoka[_2_]

SQUEEEE! This is silly! I love it!

Debby
Old July 14th 12, 04:29 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Auinti Kyla =^..^=

[...]

Glad you you enjoyed it, MLB.
How are you and TuTu doing in thiis heat?

Aunti Kyla

Old July 14th 12, 04:33 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Auinti Kyla =^..^=

[...]

ai m gwad yu wiked et, P2nya
Nun uf owr kittiez hab thumz eethur.
Mutt (RB, 2007) had thumz.

Aunti Kyla

Old July 14th 12, 04:40 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^..^=[_14_]

mai Meowmie is so dum, hur kan't evun spel hur nayme rite. Nope.
ai gezz et mite be da hawt wethur ur sumfin.

Mosey

Old July 14th 12, 06:35 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
MLB[_4_]

On 07/13/2012 09:29 PM, Auinti Kyla =^..^= wrote:

[...]

FYI It has cooled down and feels better. Forecast is for scattered
showers for the next few days. Purrs for lots of rain. MLB
Old July 14th 12, 06:49 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^..^=[_14_]

[...]

Oh, MLB, that is SO good to hear. Purrs and prayers for lots of rain..yes.
At 10:50 here, it is 72 degrees and we have been having thunder and
lightening today.
I hate that.
Keep cooled off
Good night

Aunti Kyla

Aunti Kyla

attitude readjustment Mark Edwards Cat anecdotes 21 July 11th 09 01:36 PM
Attitude of Cats Felix Cat anecdotes 0 May 9th 09 02:58 PM
Some one needs an attitude adjustment tanadashoes Cat anecdotes 14 February 10th 09 08:11 PM
Attitude Check!!! Tanada Cat anecdotes 19 January 25th 05 03:38 AM
A pounce with attitude Dan M Cat anecdotes 5 December 11th 04 08:32 PM