Brunch wif da Sisters...

Old November 6th 11, 09:46 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
The Two Sisters

Default Brunch wif da Sisters...

[Two Zot girls are standing at the stove, wearing aprons. Cybèle is sautéing
French Toast and making waffles and whisking eggs and cream in a bowl;
Oriane is frying bacon in one pan, another pan with sausages and a third
sautéing wild mushrooms in butter]

Cybèle: Hokay, mine deer, make da Mimosas, and put your fings on da table
while I does da Omlette...

Oriane: [Puts sausages, bacon, French Toast and waffles on table with a
plate of sweet butter and a pitcher of warm maple syrup; she goes to the
bar, and mixes a pitcher of nip-Mimosas]

Cybèle: [Deftly forms the Omlette, adds the sautéed mushroons to it, flips
it closed and grates black truffle on top and walks to the table]

Oriane: [They both sit at a low table, bathed in early afternoon sunlight,
sitting on cushions]

Cybèle: Well, mine deer, dis iz a lubbly Sunday brunch, non?

Oriane: Indeed! [pours two Mimosas; they lift their glasses] Cheers, sisfur
deer!

Cybèle: Indeed, cheers! [they serve each other, sip their Mimosas and begin
to eat]

Oriane: Well mine sisfur, fings iz going well. I feel so settled in and at
home heer, non?

Cybèle: Yes, myself also... and dis is such a nice community!

Oriane: Yes indeed. So many nice kitties! I iz wooking forward to da
winking...

Cybèle: Myself also. Itz so romantical... What do you want to wear?

Oriane: Hmmm... I'ze not sure. Letz go ober to Pitoonya's Bootik and see
whatz abailable...

Cybèle: Hokay, letz do dat later. I wikes dem plaid skirtz...

Oriane: I finks dey is fur da boycats...

Cybèle: Dat duzzent bodder me; if I wikes it, I'll wear it!

Oriane: Gud fur yoo! I abree...

Cybèle: Well, mine sisfur, shall we clear da table and take a nap?

Oriane: Oooooh... what a gudgud ideer!

[Two Zot girls sleep peacefully on the windowsill, bathed in sunlight ....]

--
Purrs,

Cybèle & Oriane

“I love cats because I take pleasure in my home; and little by little, the
cats become its visible soul.”
Jean Cocteau, 1889-1963

11/6/2011 3:43:35 PM
Old November 6th 11, 09:58 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Gramby

Ohhhh Cybele, I likez ur spirit. Doze kiltz mae be for da mancats but it
wudent take muchez to make dem nto a skirtz. Or iffin u wantz a fuller
skirtz, Toonyakan buy da materialz and haff dem mayde. Willow looking at
the different plaids under the Gordon Clan.

Old November 6th 11, 10:14 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Pi2nya AKA Sweetee

Y kno, I tink dat pleetid skurtz wud luuk gud on lotza kitteez.
juzt chooze da plad, an kum in furr a fittink,
tho we kud awlzo stok den wiff elaztik wastebamz.

I wyll ordur yalo, blu, an gween ribbunz, tuu.
--
Pit.nya

....]

--
Purrs,

Cybèle & Oriane

Old November 6th 11, 11:14 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Rebecca[_2_]

Meowmie's frenz frum Scotland sez dat ladeez warez "kiltid skirtz", not
akchooul kiltz, but dey iz still made frum da tartan patternz.

Rebecca

"Gramby" wrote in message
Ohhhh Cybele, I likez ur spirit. Doze kiltz mae be for da mancats but it
wudent take muchez to make dem nto a skirtz. Or iffin u wantz a fuller
skirtz, Toonyakan buy da materialz and haff dem mayde. Willow looking at
the different plaids under the Gordon Clan.

"The Two Sisters" wrote in message

[Two Zot girls are standing at the stove, wearing aprons. Cyble is
sauting
French Toast and making waffles and whisking eggs and cream in a bowl;
Oriane is frying bacon in one pan, another pan with sausages and a third
sauting wild mushrooms in butter]

Cyble: Hokay, mine deer, make da Mimosas, and put your fings on da table
while I does da Omlette...

Oriane: [Puts sausages, bacon, French Toast and waffles on table with a
plate of sweet butter and a pitcher of warm maple syrup; she goes to the
bar, and mixes a pitcher of nip-Mimosas]

Cyble: [Deftly forms the Omlette, adds the sauted mushroons to it, flips
it closed and grates black truffle on top and walks to the table]

Oriane: [They both sit at a low table, bathed in early afternoon sunlight,
sitting on cushions]

Cyble: Well, mine deer, dis iz a lubbly Sunday brunch, non?

Oriane: Indeed! [pours two Mimosas; they lift their glasses] Cheers,
sisfur
deer!

Cyble: Indeed, cheers! [they serve each other, sip their Mimosas and
begin
to eat]

Oriane: Well mine sisfur, fings iz going well. I feel so settled in and at
home heer, non?

Cyble: Yes, myself also... and dis is such a nice community!

Oriane: Yes indeed. So many nice kitties! I iz wooking forward to da
winking...

Cyble: Myself also. Itz so romantical... What do you want to wear?

Oriane: Hmmm... I'ze not sure. Letz go ober to Pitoonya's Bootik and see
whatz abailable...

Cyble: Hokay, letz do dat later. I wikes dem plaid skirtz...

Oriane: I finks dey is fur da boycats...

Cyble: Dat duzzent bodder me; if I wikes it, I'll wear it!

Oriane: Gud fur yoo! I abree...

Cyble: Well, mine sisfur, shall we clear da table and take a nap?

Oriane: Oooooh... what a gudgud ideer!

[Two Zot girls sleep peacefully on the windowsill, bathed in sunlight
....]

--
Purrs,

Cyble & Oriane

Old November 7th 11, 12:02 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
John Ross Mc Master

On Sun, 6 Nov 2011 15:46:11 -0500, The Two Sisters

[...]

dis is ex-site-ink, making own fudz. cut hoomins out of loop!
beauty approving

Old November 7th 11, 12:11 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^..^=[_11_]

ai haz uh kilt wif da Campbell clan kolorz, n patturnz. yeUP.
ai m uh Campbell on mai mumz syde.
mai meowmie haz bin reeding ubaowt Scotland in bux bai Lilian Jackson Braun.
Qwill, da hoomin iz uh Macintosh.
bai da wai, Cyble & Oriane, yer brunch saownded yummy.

Mosey