My nose is sore

Old December 23rd 05, 07:07 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

Default My nose is sore

Nanki-Poo was lying on my lap, bathing. Very thoroughly. After several
minutes, I pulled him a little closer and suggested he stop bathing and
start snuggling. He snuggled for about a minute, then began bathing again.
Only this time, it was my nose he was bathing. Boy, is that little tongue
rough!

--
Joy (My nose is clean)

**Don't believe everything you think**

Old December 23rd 05, 01:48 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

"Yoj" wrote in message
. net...
Nanki-Poo was lying on my lap, bathing. Very thoroughly. After several
minutes, I pulled him a little closer and suggested he stop bathing and
start snuggling. He snuggled for about a minute, then began bathing
again.
Only this time, it was my nose he was bathing. Boy, is that little tongue
rough!

LOL! Well that's what you get for having a dirty nose - you need to lick it
more often! ;

Hugs,

CatNipped

Old December 23rd 05, 03:22 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

On Fri, 23 Dec 2005 07:07:48 GMT, "Yoj"
yodeled:

Nanki-Poo was lying on my lap, bathing. Very thoroughly. After several
minutes, I pulled him a little closer and suggested he stop bathing and
start snuggling. He snuggled for about a minute, then began bathing again.
Only this time, it was my nose he was bathing. Boy, is that little tongue
rough!

I hope you are properly grateful!

Theresa

Make Levees, Not War

Old December 25th 05, 06:23 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

Yoj wrote:
Nanki-Poo was lying on my lap, bathing. Very thoroughly. After
several minutes, I pulled him a little closer and suggested he stop
bathing and start snuggling. He snuggled for about a minute, then
began bathing again. Only this time, it was my nose he was bathing.
Boy, is that little tongue rough!

Persia would rather tap me on the nose than lick it... tap, tap, tap...
okay, lick... tap. Hey, pay attention! TAP! Look at me when I'm tapping
you!

Jill

Healing cat's nose tivoglio Cat health & behaviour 13 August 12th 05 05:36 AM
Update sore nose ... Mary Cat anecdotes 7 April 3rd 05 06:13 PM
Sore nose? Mary Cat anecdotes 6 April 2nd 05 04:12 AM
My cat has sores on her nose! Frank Klein Cat health & behaviour 20 October 4th 03 09:23 PM