Cawt by Pawpawazzi

Old June 6th 09, 03:16 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
meOwy

Default Cawt by Pawpawazzi

Da pawpawwazee sneeked wite into mine own hous an tuk dis pkshur:
http://groups.google.com/group/catzo...4ce1d726?hl=en

Dere I is on mine favrit bwoo bankee, an gnot oney dat, I wuz in da
meowmiez wap!
How cud dey doo dat?
Furry intwoosiv if yoo akz me.
I wil cawl da pooleese.
MeOwy, feeween indignint.
Old June 6th 09, 03:33 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Sundance

Meowy, I didnt rememfur dat yoo wuz a orinj kittee! Don't be too hard on
doze pawpawazziz -- we orinj kitteez shud awl share owrown booty wif da
whirled.

Sundance

Old June 6th 09, 03:52 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Ranger Roadkitten Mahoney

In article
,

http://groups.google.com/group/catzo...9ec434ce1d726?
hl=en

Dere I is on mine favrit bwoo bankee, an gnot oney dat, I wuz in da
meowmiez wap!
How cud dey doo dat?
Furry intwoosiv if yoo akz me.
I wil cawl da pooleese.
MeOwy, feeween indignint.

You is a furry bootiful kitty!

Ranger
Old June 6th 09, 04:15 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mme. Anaïs ^..^[_4_]

On Fri, 5 Jun 2009 19:16:49 -0700 (PDT), MeOwy's
nimble, little paws typed:

Da pawpawwazee sneeked wite into mine own hous an tuk dis pkshur:
http://groups.google.com/group/catzo...4ce1d726?hl=en

Dere I is on mine favrit bwoo bankee, an gnot oney dat, I wuz in da
meowmiez wap!
How cud dey doo dat?
Furry intwoosiv if yoo akz me.
I wil cawl da pooleese.
MeOwy, feeween indignint.

Indignant, but cute!
--
Purrs,

Mme. Anaïs

soul.â€
Jean Cocteau, 1889-1963

6/5/2009 11:15:05 PM

Old June 6th 09, 07:24 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Stormmee

Tiger goez for yet anofur drink... diz iz anofur indigniti dat wuz
purpa****ed on uses today, da soft anna furri decided aginzt mikrochippin
butted dey iz gettin stuffz readi in kaze of an mergenci or kittee skape so
furri tryda takez owrz pikshurez atta ted today... i didunt let hizse takez
minez butted he did getta nize one of tv anna when he tryda take MHz he
showed furri iz poopy rear end, Tiger

Old June 6th 09, 10:37 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Cheryl P.[_2_]

MeOwy wrote:
Da pawpawwazee sneeked wite into mine own hous an tuk dis pkshur:
http://groups.google.com/group/catzo...4ce1d726?hl=en

Dere I is on mine favrit bwoo bankee, an gnot oney dat, I wuz in da
meowmiez wap!
How cud dey doo dat?
Furry intwoosiv if yoo akz me.
I wil cawl da pooleese.
MeOwy, feeween indignint.

Yu iz soooo cyute! Myne Meomie sez so, tu!

Sam (purrhaps notted unnerstanding thu offens)
Old June 6th 09, 08:53 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey `=`^..^`=`

"MeOwy"
Da pawpawwazee sneeked wite into mine own hous an tuk dis pkshur:
http://groups.google.com/group/catzo...4ce1d726?hl=en

Dere I is on mine favrit bwoo bankee, an gnot oney dat, I wuz in da
meowmiez wap!
How cud dey doo dat?
Furry intwoosiv if yoo akz me.
I wil cawl da pooleese.
MeOwy, feeween indignint.

Da nurv uff dem, but onna uther paw, dat iz a bootiful pixture uff
yerownself.
Yoo r a bootiful kitty, MeOwy. Dat pixture went inna Favorites file.
Luffs
Mosey

Old June 7th 09, 10:16 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
meOwy

On Jun 6, 1:53*pm, "Mosey `=`^..^`=`"
wrote:
"MeOwy"

Da pawpawwazee sneeked wite into mine own hous an tuk dis pkshur:
http://groups.google.com/group/catzo...hread/3479ec43...

Dere I is on mine favrit bwoo bankee, an gnot oney dat, I wuz in da
meowmiez wap!
How cud dey doo dat?
Furry intwoosiv if yoo akz me.
I wil cawl da pooleese.
MeOwy, feeween indignint.

Da nurv uff dem, but onna uther paw, dat iz a bootiful pixture uff
yerownself.
Yoo r a bootiful kitty, MeOwy. *Dat pixture went inna Favorites file.
Luffs
Mosey

Awww,,Mosee, yoo iss mine pawl.

Fangyu-all fur dose wuvwee compwimintz. Iff I hass enny byooty, it
iss beclaws mine mommycat wuz furry furry furry byootifull. Mine
meowmie wescued hur an uss fife bitties inna box, pootink usses in da
bak bedwoom in ar box anna den wee all jumped aout an wan aroun da
hous, an she wan aroun twyeen to catch usses an poot usses bak, an wen
pawpaw camed home he fot dat wuz furry funny an waffed.
An wee pooped awl ofer da hous tew.

Haowefur, I iss gnot an orinj kittee, much as I wud wike dat to be da
cayse. Iam a sort uf bwown dat changes inna lite.

MeOwy ~{^-.-^}