Kommunity Rumorz...

Old July 19th 09, 04:44 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mme. Anaïs ^..^[_4_]

Default Kommunity Rumorz...

Meow, Kitties,

I haff herd a roomor dat a sertain Illeyenoise
clowderz hooman has botted a BBQ-smoker and
stocked up a supply ob dry rub an BBQ sawse.

I finks dat da kommunity shud make a konserted
effort to sample da first batch. An da sekund. We
mite need ninja kitties an da hep ob da insideer
kitties....

Pork an brisket is a food groop fur kittiez,
y'kno...

Tiger, mine luff, is da Harley washed and tooned
up?

--
Purrs,

Mme. Anaïs

soul.â€
Jean Cocteau, 1889-1963

7/18/2009 11:40:48 PM
Old July 19th 09, 05:31 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Granby

I betz u mean ourown houze anna u iz rite. Dat freezer has a lotza stuff
in itself and dere iz bottlez of stuffz efferywhere. O T willing to assist.
Piglet looks at him and just smiles, U kan do what sides eat da stuffz. I
kan open da kild boxez where da stuffz iz. When itselfz getz kooked, we
hazta wat a bit for itself to kool off, dat sauze stuffz getz mitee hotz.
Knowing this after sniffing something from the grill.
"Mme. Anaïs ^..^" wrote in message
Meow, Kitties,

I haff herd a roomor dat a sertain Illeyenoise
clowderz hooman has botted a BBQ-smoker and
stocked up a supply ob dry rub an BBQ sawse.

I finks dat da kommunity shud make a konserted
effort to sample da first batch. An da sekund. We
mite need ninja kitties an da hep ob da insideer
kitties....

Pork an brisket is a food groop fur kittiez,
y'kno...

Tiger, mine luff, is da Harley washed and tooned
up?

--
Purrs,

Mme. Anaïs

"I love cats because I take pleasure in my home;
soul."
Jean Cocteau, 1889-1963

7/18/2009 11:40:48 PM

Old July 19th 09, 06:52 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Pi2nya AKA Sweetee[_2_]

I yam gud at trippin hoominz.
Spekkylee wiff dere pawz full ov stuff.
--
Pitô.ônya

Old July 19th 09, 10:01 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mme. Anaïs ^..^[_4_]

On Sun, 19 Jul 2009 05:15:47 -0500, Stormmee's
nimble, little paws typed:

yez beclawz owrz howze wuz juzt catsiderin gowin ofur der ta hep tezt dat
fudz!!! Tiger

A furry gud idearment. Yoo shud infite Sundance,
hez alwayz starffed!

--
Purrs,

Mme. Anaïs