ROAD TRIP STALLED! Has Anykitty Seen Onyx?

Old November 21st 03, 12:56 AM
ChildFree23

Default ROAD TRIP STALLED! Has Anykitty Seen Onyx?

[grumblegrumblegrumble] Mr. O and I start a road trip and then Mr. O
disappears. [grumblegrumblegrumble] I'ze needs somekitty to drive the
!@#$% RV because I'ze too nipped up! Where the !@#$% is the navigator,
anyway?

Capt. Midnight DOC
The Good Luck Black Cat

Old November 21st 03, 01:42 AM
Adam

[grumblegrumblegrumble] Mr. O and I start a road trip and then Mr. O
disappears. [grumblegrumblegrumble] I'ze needs somekitty to drive the
!@#$% RV because I'ze too nipped up! Where the !@#$% is the navigator,
anyway?

Capt. Midnight DOC
The Good Luck Black Cat

After Cory's very out-of-character post about OT posts here, I emailed him
and asked if everything was okay, but haven't gotten a reply. My guess is
that there are problems IRL.

Adam

Old November 21st 03, 02:15 AM
Tabitha Kitten

ChildFree23 wrote:
[grumblegrumblegrumble] Mr. O and I start a road trip and then Mr. O
disappears. [grumblegrumblegrumble] I'ze needs somekitty to drive the
!@#$% RV because I'ze too nipped up! Where the !@#$% is the navigator,
anyway?

I'z will be glad to help out Lilith Kitten wif navigatin. I'z taken lots
of naps on my paw's bigbigmetalmonster road atlas, so I'z already know
lots of the routes.

Iz you ready for navigatin dooties, Lilith?

Tabitha Kitten

Old November 22nd 03, 12:59 AM
ChildFree23

[grumblegrumblegrumble] Mr. O and I start a road trip and then Mr. O
disappears. [grumblegrumblegrumble] I'ze needs somekitty to drive the
!@#$% RV because I'ze too nipped up! Where the !@#$% is the navigator,
anyway?

Capt. Midnight DOC
The Good Luck Black Cat

After Cory's very out-of-character post about OT posts here, I emailed him
and asked if everything was okay, but haven't gotten a reply. My guess is
that there are problems IRL.

Adam

Fangu, Unca Adam. We'll just carry on without him, then. Will Louise be
coming, since Allegra is busy with the Pirate Ship?

Capt. Midnight DOC
The Good Luck Black Cat
Road Trip Coordinator