Ping Tweed

Old January 16th 08, 11:00 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Adrian[_2_]

Default Ping Tweed

I was watching the birds in the garden and I thought of you. How are your
ribs feeling now? I do hope you're on the road to recovery.
--
Adrian (Owned by Snoopy & Bagheera)
Cats leave pawprints on your heart

Old January 17th 08, 05:39 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Christina Websell

"Adrian" wrote in message
om...
I was watching the birds in the garden and I thought of you. How are your
ribs feeling now? I do hope you're on the road to recovery.

It seems to be taking a long time to improve very slowly. I can still only
creep around until the afternoon - it seems to take that long for the
painkillers to make the pain bearable. I have a small window of opportunity
to drive to the local supermarket now, has to be pm to be able to break
through the pain barrier but before it gets dark as because of all my eye
ops I cannot see properly in the dark.
I just hated relying on other people for my food shopping. My neighbour
said she would do it, but didn't.
I will be speaking to my GP on Monday as that is when my sicknote runs out,
about adequate pain control, because he hasn't provided it yet, tbh and what
is sort of worse is that he thought I could go back to work after 2 weeks!
on Monday!
My friend June has been a star by looking after my chickens and at first,
the cats. Imagine having your cats wanting their breakfast and not being
able to pick up their tins/pouches until someone else comes.

Thanks for asking, Adrian.

Tweed

Old January 17th 08, 09:52 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
polonca12000

Christina Websell wrote:
[...]

Lots and lots of healing purrs,
Polonca and Soncek

Ping Tweed Lesley Cat anecdotes 1 October 20th 06 05:59 PM
Ping! Tweed Shirley Cat anecdotes 11 June 29th 05 12:53 PM
Ping Tweed 2 HRFLTiger Cat anecdotes 6 May 1st 05 12:00 AM
Ping Tweed CatNipped Cat anecdotes 73 April 30th 05 12:15 AM