Ping Tweed

Old July 26th 09, 05:21 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Lesley[_3_]

Default Ping Tweed

This made me think of Boyfie!

http://www.twolumps.net/d/20090706.html

Lesley

Slave of the Fabulous Furballs
Old July 26th 09, 05:36 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Christine BA

Lesley kirjoitti:
This made me think of Boyfie!

http://www.twolumps.net/d/20090706.html

Lesley

Slave of the Fabulous Furballs

LOL

--
Christine in Finland
christal63 (at) gmail (dot) com
Old July 26th 09, 06:20 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Christina Websell

"Lesley" wrote in message
This made me think of Boyfie!

http://www.twolumps.net/d/20090706.html

Yup! That's my boy! g

Tweed

Old July 26th 09, 11:01 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
[email protected]

Lesley wrote:

This made me think of Boyfie!
http://www.twolumps.net/d/20090706.html

LOL, and Caliban too!

--
Joyce ^..^

Old August 1st 09, 03:28 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
John F. Eldredge

On Sun, 26 Jul 2009 22:01:34 +0000, bastXXXette wrote:

Lesley wrote:

This made me think of Boyfie!
http://www.twolumps.net/d/20090706.html

LOL, and Caliban too!

My sister's two cats are of the opinion that, any time a human walks
through the kitchen, it is time to beg for food again. My sister has to
ration their food; otherwise, they would resemble furry bowling balls.

--
John F. Eldredge --
PGP key available from
Old August 4th 09, 04:51 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Marina

John F. Eldredge wrote:
On Sun, 26 Jul 2009 22:01:34 +0000, bastXXXette wrote:

LOL, and Caliban too!

My sister's two cats are of the opinion that, any time a human walks
through the kitchen, it is time to beg for food again. My sister has to
ration their food; otherwise, they would resemble furry bowling balls.

Now that we're back home, Caliban is back on his diet. It got quite out
of hand on the island; he would scarf his own food, then he would
usually dive for Miranda's while she was still eating. Frequently, he
would manage to snag some pieces of meat, and then he would scmper off
under the bed to eat them where mean Meowmie couldn't snatch them off
him. He would also waltz into the other cats' homes and check out their
food bowls. If there was anything left, it wouldn't be for long, unless
someone spotted him and threw him out. Furthermore - and this part I'm
quite proud of - he would catch voles during the night and actually eat
them all up. In spite of all this extra fudz, I'm happy to say he hasn't
put on a lot of weight, I guess because he gets a lot more exercise on
the island, where he can run and run and run to his heart's content,
with no walls or enclosure netting coming in his way.

--
Marina, Miranda and Caliban.
In loving memory of Frank and Nikki.
Old August 4th 09, 05:41 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Takayuki

Marina wrote:
[...]

What a resourceful hunter he is! I thought he'd just continue to
specialize in going after uncatchable birds unresisting neighborhood
kibble. Did your sister say that the voles must've committed suicide
by throwing themselves in front of Caliban?
Old August 4th 09, 05:47 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Marina

Takayuki wrote:

What a resourceful hunter he is! I thought he'd just continue to
specialize in going after uncatchable birds unresisting neighborhood
kibble. Did your sister say that the voles must've committed suicide
by throwing themselves in front of Caliban?

You have such a good memory, Tak. No, she only said that about Frank.
She doesn't know that Caliban has learned to eat his catch. I only wish
he would teach Miranda this new skill of his. It's always such a problem
to get enough fresh meat for her out there.

Old August 4th 09, 05:57 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Takayuki

Marina wrote:
Takayuki wrote:

What a resourceful hunter he is! I thought he'd just continue to
specialize in going after uncatchable birds unresisting neighborhood
kibble. Did your sister say that the voles must've committed suicide
by throwing themselves in front of Caliban?

You have such a good memory, Tak. No, she only said that about Frank.
She doesn't know that Caliban has learned to eat his catch. I only wish
he would teach Miranda this new skill of his. It's always such a problem
to get enough fresh meat for her out there.

I would venture that Miranda's learned some survival skills during her
walkabout that you haven't witnessed yet!

Ping: Tweed Flippy[_4_] Cat anecdotes 0 April 30th 09 10:48 AM
ping tweed Stormmee Cat anecdotes 2 April 29th 08 02:05 AM
Ping Tweed: [email protected] Cat anecdotes 1 April 23rd 08 11:38 PM
Ping Tweed CatNipped Cat anecdotes 0 June 25th 05 05:19 AM