Soft Fuzzy Girl

Old November 27th 04, 12:37 PM
jmcquown

Default Soft Fuzzy Girl

Persia is the quintessimal love-bug. I swear, if anyone has a cuddlier cat
than she is I'll knit a hat. (Okay, I don't knit but I'll buy one.) When I
go to sleep she cuddles up next to me. If I roll on my side she stays
snuggled against me. If I stretch out my hand she wraps her paws around it
and rests her head on it. If I fall asleep on the couch she's on me,
purring away. I swear this cat is like white on rice! But a snuggly grey
cat is twice as nice

Jill
--I used to have a handle on life but it broke off.

Old November 27th 04, 12:56 PM

jmcquown wrote:

Persia is the quintessimal love-bug. I swear, if anyone has a cuddlier cat
than she is I'll knit a hat. (Okay, I don't knit but I'll buy one.) When I
go to sleep she cuddles up next to me. If I roll on my side she stays
snuggled against me. If I stretch out my hand she wraps her paws around it
and rests her head on it. If I fall asleep on the couch she's on me,
purring away. I swear this cat is like white on rice! But a snuggly grey
cat is twice as nice

I think she's tied with Betty, so you and Tak could exchange hats.

Joyce

Old November 27th 04, 03:14 PM
Kreisleriana

On Sat, 27 Nov 2004 06:37:17 -0600, "jmcquown"
yodeled:

Persia is the quintessimal love-bug. I swear, if anyone has a cuddlier cat
than she is I'll knit a hat. (Okay, I don't knit but I'll buy one.) When I
go to sleep she cuddles up next to me. If I roll on my side she stays
snuggled against me. If I stretch out my hand she wraps her paws around it
and rests her head on it. If I fall asleep on the couch she's on me,
purring away. I swear this cat is like white on rice! But a snuggly grey
cat is twice as nice

Jill
--I used to have a handle on life but it broke off.

She is such a sweetie-puss.

Theresa
Old November 27th 04, 09:18 PM
Adrian

jmcquown wrote:
Persia is the quintessimal love-bug. I swear, if anyone has a
cuddlier cat than she is I'll knit a hat. (Okay, I don't knit but
I'll buy one.) When I go to sleep she cuddles up next to me. If I
roll on my side she stays snuggled against me. If I stretch out my
hand she wraps her paws around it and rests her head on it. If I
fall asleep on the couch she's on me, purring away. I swear this cat
is like white on rice! But a snuggly grey cat is twice as nice

Jill

Persia wuvs her meowomie. :-)
--
Adrian (Owned by Snoopy & Bagheera)
A house is not a home, without a cat.

Old November 27th 04, 11:00 PM
Jo Firey

"jmcquown" wrote in message
.. .
Persia is the quintessimal love-bug. I swear, if anyone has a cuddlier
cat
than she is I'll knit a hat. (Okay, I don't knit but I'll buy one.) When
go to sleep she cuddles up next to me. If I roll on my side she stays
snuggled against me. If I stretch out my hand she wraps her paws around
it
and rests her head on it. If I fall asleep on the couch she's on me,
purring away. I swear this cat is like white on rice! But a snuggly grey
cat is twice as nice

Jill
--I used to have a handle on life but it broke off.

She sounds so sweet. Makes me miss my Rosie so much. Molly is a great cat,
but no cuddler. Probably never will be. Give her an extra snuggle for me
OK?

Jo

Old November 28th 04, 08:27 PM
Sam Nash

"jmcquown" wrote in message
.. .
Persia is the quintessimal love-bug. I swear, if anyone has a cuddlier
cat
than she is I'll knit a hat. (Okay, I don't knit but I'll buy one.) When
go to sleep she cuddles up next to me. If I roll on my side she stays
snuggled against me. If I stretch out my hand she wraps her paws around
it
and rests her head on it. If I fall asleep on the couch she's on me,
purring away. I swear this cat is like white on rice! But a snuggly grey
cat is twice as nice

Jill
--I used to have a handle on life but it broke off.

Awwwwwwwww. Missy snuggles with me whenever I'm on the 'puter and
occasionally gets in my lap when I'm in the recliner, but it sounds like
Persia has her beat in the snuggle department.
Sam

Old December 7th 04, 09:15 AM
Jean Hobbs

Oh Gawd I wish Mr Wilson was as lovey dovey as that
Henri was but alas Wilson does not appreciate cuddling
SPOILSPORT Wilson but I love you anyway Jean.P.
Jo Firey wrote in message

.. .

Old December 8th 04, 02:39 AM
Yowie

"Jean Hobbs" wrote in message
Oh Gawd I wish Mr Wilson was as lovey dovey as that
Henri was but alas Wilson does not appreciate cuddling
SPOILSPORT Wilson but I love you anyway Jean.P.

Good to see you back in RPCA, Jean.

Yowie

Old December 23rd 04, 09:25 AM
Jean Hobbs

Just seen this Yowie, as you well know !!!!! I've been off a while again
and this time its thanks to you I'm here now, Yee-haw Jean,P.