stop ARC

Old March 22nd 04, 11:30 PM
RedRiver35

Default stop ARC

Ladies and gentlemen:

I want to remind everyone just how IMPORTANT it is to research
The places you send your animals to.

http://www.io.com/~aware/KWfiles/Fin...eOnKW-ARC.html

Please take a look at this page. It is horrifying.

I have written emails to friends encouraging them to make small donations
so that there can be an end put to this continuing charade.

I have actually sent kitties to this place, believing that they were what they
said
They were during one of the very few times I was ever able to talk to them.

I have no idea what has happened to my precious babies that she promised to
Take such good care of. I have no idea if they went to a research lab, a dog
fight,
A hoarder, or if the kittens (about 5 months old) were set loose in the woods
Be eaten by wolves or to starve.

I gave them to her because she promised homes in the Angel Kitty program, which

I now realize does not exist, and probably never did. It was supposed to be
for placing
Feline leukemia positive kitties in appropriate homes.

Please help stop ARC in Midlothian, Texas. Tell all your friends and
associates about this nightmare of animal suffering and the 20 years of lies
and the growing number (she still gets animals from the local shelter) of
innocent victims that this woman/group CANNOT ACCOUNT FOR.

So, again, if you send an animal to a rescue group, please
Check them out. I have found over time that this woman is very secretive, and
Gives little or no information on the whereabouts of the animals entrusted to
Her.

Please do not give this woman/group any more animals or money.

Sincerely,
Chelle

"The day may come when the rest of the animal creation may acquire those rights
which never could have been withholden from them but by the hand of tyranny.
The question is not can they REASON, nor can they TALK, but can they SUFFER?"
-- Jeremy Bentham
Old March 23rd 04, 12:55 AM
The Furrsome (again)Foursome

Sometimes, I want to be religious just so I know there's a HELL for
people like this.

Abused Meezers just hits me dead centre in that soft spot I have for
cats. Poor Max & Beth, and all of them.

Folks, even if you're nowhere near Texas, this is important. If you are
surrendering an animal, or if you are donating to a charity, please
please please please always do your homework on the organization!!!!
For ANY charity. There are so many scams out there, thank Bast someone
is working on those straight from the pits of evil....

Johanna (hundreds of my $$$ go to various charities, but I know a damn
lot about what I support).