Jellicle Ball - A tribute to Mikey and Pauline

Old October 29th 04, 01:38 AM
furrwurrdid fur da House of Gubanc

Default Jellicle Ball - A tribute to Mikey and Pauline

MikeyBikeyBeanerToes, our grumpy little platterpawed boy.
And Pauline, our sweet little furry bowling ball, the green-eyed
HussyGirl.

When we lost the two of you, we understood, at last, the holes left in
so many human hearts by those who make that trip to the Bridge.

I hardly know where to begin to recapture all the years we spent
together. So I'll just say thank you to Bast for guiding your pawsies
to our door and for letting both of you spend so many years ... not
nearly enough! ... with us.

Please say hello to all our sweet furry friends at the Bridge...we
still love you both!

Mom and Dad

--
Remove the first m to reply
Old October 29th 04, 05:16 AM
Heather

"furrwurrdid fur da House of Gubanc" wrote in
message ...
MikeyBikeyBeanerToes, our grumpy little platterpawed boy.
And Pauline, our sweet little furry bowling ball, the green-eyed
HussyGirl.

When we lost the two of you, we understood, at last, the holes left in
so many human hearts by those who make that trip to the Bridge.

I hardly know where to begin to recapture all the years we spent
together. So I'll just say thank you to Bast for guiding your pawsies
to our door and for letting both of you spend so many years ... not
nearly enough! ... with us.

Please say hello to all our sweet furry friends at the Bridge...we
still love you both!

Mom and Dad

--

Anti Phyllis, dat waz a luvlee tribyewt tu Mikey an Pauline. sniff sniff
Sumday yewl see dem agin.

DaRennieKidz, yewzin der hankeez agin

Old October 29th 04, 04:33 PM
Ray or Fran

Aunt Phyllis and Uncle David,

That was a wonderful tribute to two wonderful cats. Weze rememfur well
Pauline and her spandax and all her adventures and being so alive. Sheze
made sure effury cat knew she was a girl cat and proud of it. And Mikey,
youze were so special too in a quieter way. Weze miss youze guyz and weze
knowz youze Meowmie and Paw and youze winkwinks do too.

Punkins & Puddi Cat
(sending purrs through the ether)

--
Remove "spam" from addy to reply

Old October 29th 04, 05:22 PM
Paula

How cud we effur furget Pauline (akaPawlean) and her closet full of spandex
which she was willing to share with all the gurls. An I'm lost without her
exquissett fashun advice.
I miss you Pauline.
Miss Lucy

Old October 29th 04, 07:20 PM
Mlle. Anaïs

On Fri, 29 Oct 2004 00:38:04 GMT, furrwurrdid fur da House of Gubanc wrote:

MikeyBikeyBeanerToes, our grumpy little platterpawed boy.
And Pauline, our sweet little furry bowling ball, the green-eyed
HussyGirl.

When we lost the two of you, we understood, at last, the holes left in
so many human hearts by those who make that trip to the Bridge.

I hardly know where to begin to recapture all the years we spent
together. So I'll just say thank you to Bast for guiding your pawsies
to our door and for letting both of you spend so many years ... not
nearly enough! ... with us.

Please say hello to all our sweet furry friends at the Bridge...we
still love you both!

Mom and Dad

we iz sorry fur yur loss, an purrs fur yur heartz to be heeled.
--
Purrs,

Mlle. Anaïs
10/29/2004 2:19:26 PM