Who's Barry and the Cat on the RFC site?

Old January 16th 07, 08:26 PM posted to rec.food.cooking,rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Ace Berserker

Default Who's Barry and the Cat on the RFC site?

Steve Wertz wrote:
So who's that other Barry with the cat?

Is that bigbadsmellingbarry? I guess that explains why the
picture is so fuzzy - it's the fumes.

cybercat wrote:
Barry is a good friend of mine who cooks and participates in the group
from time to time. He's a helluva lot less offensive to me than Steve Wertz,
who meets the definition of "troll" if the definition is someone who posts
with no other objective than to get a rise out of people. In fact, there are
lots of people here who fit that description better than Barry.

Cathy, I am glad you are the webmaster. Normally it would be an asshole
like Steve or Greg Morrow.

Nancy Young--shame on you.

Riiiight............

From: cybercat - view profile
Date: Mon, Dec 4 2006 6:29 pm
Email: "cybercat"
Groups: rec.pets.cats.health+behav

"2oz" wrote in message
ups.com...

everytime somebody nice comes in my life, yall act like that coocoo
movie with jack nickolson
it's embarrassing do you see yourselves

Go **** yourself, asshole. Nobody cares who you leech onto next.

From: cybercat - view profile
Date: Mon, Dec 4 2006 6:17 pm
Email: "cybercat"
Groups: rec.pets.cats.health+behav

"2oz" wrote in message
ups.com...

cybercat wrote:

ok people, one more time from the top and put some damn feeling into
it this time
" the terribly wrong, selfish things they do."

again

" the terribly wrong, selfish things they do.

im not feeling this, again

" the terribly wrong, selfish things they do.

mmmm... can you do it one more time.. sweety.."

she sighs, tilts her hip out... places her hand against her forehead

" the terribly wrong, selfish things they do.

that's it baby, oh ****! right there... lets break for lunch

Did I say I was talking about you?
No, I didn't.
But I sure was.

You are probably the most selfish person I have ever known, with the
exception of my father. He could be an even bigger selfish asshole than
you.

You know why, too. You have spent the money to get your baby spayed
over and over again on other things.

Tell me you haven't.

She depends on you.

From: cybercat - view profile
Date: Mon, Dec 4 2006 6:30 pm
Email: "cybercat"
Groups: rec.pets.cats.health+behav

"2oz" wrote in message
ups.com...

that's it baby

And don't call me "baby" you knuckle-dragging piece of ****.

Because you are selfish and shallow and irresponsible, you let
that little cat down.

I will never forgive you.

Truth be told, I like her better than you, and I have never even
met her.

From: cybercat - view profile
Date: Tues, Dec 5 2006 1:03 pm
Email: "cybercat"
Groups: rec.pets.cats.health+behav

"2oz" wrote in message
ps.com...

Wendy wrote:
I do put my money where my mouth is. My three cats are all neutered and
up
to date on their shots. I pay for a lot of my foster supplies myself and
have paid the vet bill for them more than once.

Prove me wrong and do right by your cat and her kittens.

Im sure that's a walloping vet bill
I don't fault you, I would do the same thing (spend LOTS of money on my
animals)
wonder what would happen if I put my cats in a room with yours
they'd probably play together

Nobody cares about you, asshole. It's your CATS we care about. As long
as you are the irresponsible asshole you are, you can shuck and jive up
to Wendy all you want, she'll still tell you the same thing.

People like you are literally a dime a dozen. The difference is, you
CLAIM to be a cat lover.

From: cybercat - view profile
Date: Tues, Dec 5 2006 8:11 pm
Email: "cybercat"
Groups: rec.pets.cats.health+behav

"2oz" wrote in message
oups.com...

cybercat wrote:
You know that I have worked since I was 15 years old an have
always, ALWAYS supported myself.

ain't you a little mature to be holding that card?
ya dug in for a little "hard working moralite" you came out with the
OLDE MAID

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
remember that card game? remember that face?

job shmob...
I create jobs, I employ people like you cybercat

people like you, need people like me to put food on the table

You're delusional. And your usual, childish self.

FACE the consequences of YOUR actions.

I'm finished here.

From: cybercat - view profile
Date: Sat, Dec 9 2006 1:36 pm
Email: "cybercat"
Groups: rec.pets.cats.health+behav

"cybercat" wrote:

wrote in message
. ..
"2fingah" wrote:

Barry. You said you have not had the money to get Jupiter spayed. ???
no.. it's not a priority and it's still not

Why not?
-mhd

He told me on the phone it is because she is "just a cat."
I can buy him all the cat food in the world and it will never change that
attitude. He's one of "those," masquerading as someone who genuinely cares
about his cats. Poor Jupiter and Lucy. No doubt he will be looking to
unload
them whenever they become inconvenient.

I begged him to spay her or keep her in, and just got a raft of **** for
my
troubles. Poor kittens.

Barry can make all the noise he wants, I have known him long enough to
know
that Barry is the center of Barry's world. Nobody else--especially not
"just
a cat"--could ever matter enough that he might sacrifice a few beers or a
computer part to help them. And yet, he's on the dole and always happy to
take a handout.
Ugh.

My initial impression when he first showed up was that he was a cat
advocate and really loved his cats but I guess I misread him. Even
Barry has to see an upside to neutering his colony (which he now has).

He does. The downside for him is that he would rather spend his money
on something else. Barry loves things and people other than Barry until
they become inconvenient.

Here's the game: when people say he is irresponsible, he claims you
didn't have the MEANS to do the right thing.

But then if one of the people he used this on has the gall to say "He
does not have the money for ____," Barry gets offended and turns into
Barry Big Balls to protect his overblown and sadly fragile ego, "No
money? I have plenty of money, YOU don't have any damn money," he wrote
to me in this group last night, after
I had of course put in a nice Petfooddirect order for him for 10 lbs of

kitten food and 24 5.5 oz cans of cat food. "I just chose not to use
the money for that," says Barry. Who then gets to be the Big Man Who
Has More Than Enough Money, and somehow at the same time the Poor Boy
Who Can Barely Afford Gas for his Truck Which Is His Livelyhood.

And then of course, he will repeat the cycle. Claiming to be poor, then
getting offended if you suggest he does not have enough money.

I have been dealing with this **** for over a year, I should have a
f-ing PhD in it. And that, my friend, is the end of my interest in this
freak, who can be quite charming. Charlie Wilkes calls it his
"schtick."

I have no regrets about sending cat food and cat toys etc. Hell, I
always give the little bit of extra money away to somebody, anyway.
People like Barry see people like
me coming. He has made something of a career of it.

From: cybercat - view profile
Date: Sat, Dec 9 2006 1:56 am
Email: "cybercat"
Groups: rec.pets.cats.health+behav

"-L." wrote in message
ups.com...
cybercat wrote:
Lyn, I will work with Barry to see about having the kittens neutered or
given to those who will neuter them. You know as well as I do that he
does
not have the money to neuter them. First we need to see about getting
Jupiter to the vet and neutered.

No offense to you but I'll believe it when I see it.

Jup and the kittens can go in at the same time - as soon as the kits
are 2 lbs (around 8-10 weeks).

You are right, Lyn. I misunderstood Barry when I thought he said he
could not afford to spay Jupiter. Tonight he made it clear that he had
the money, and has it now, but it is "not a priority." Bragging about
all the money his "studio" takes to set up. Ugh. I want to puke.

You are right about him. It's really sad. He should have let anyone
else take Jupiter, and they would have done better by her. I think I
have finally learned my lesson about this selfish ****head.

Yup. What a great friend you got there....

bigboringbarry just drops into RFC when he wants to make puerile racial
slurs about fried chicken and "black foke".
He's just a retarded troll, well-known as such in myriad newsgroups,
who can't bear for people to killfile him so he changes his nym every
five minutes.

Thanks for putting his pic up, tho. It'll come in handy -- soon.

From: cybercat - view profile
Date: Sat, Dec 9 2006 1:56 am
Email: "cybercat"
Groups: rec.pets.cats.health+behav

"-L." wrote in message
ups.com...
cybercat wrote:
[...]

Does this arse hole enjoy making himself look like a prize ****???

Ps:He forgot to point out that he only has his entries logged for a
few days, specifically so no one has the chance to point out his
personal failings, I see....

On this side of the pond we call people like him two faced B******D's
Brilliant pictures btw, I enjoyed every single one of them.
..
I enjoyed every moment of the clip that we all asked to you to post
Thanx for sharing them with us B!
S.

Old January 17th 07, 01:02 AM posted to rec.food.cooking,rec.pets.cats.health+behav
PeterL

"Ace Berserker" wrote in
oups.com:

Whoever you are........ you have *waaaaaaaay* too much time on your hands.

--
Peter Lucas
Brisbane

'Enjoy today, it was paid for by a veteran'

http://www.beccycole.com/albums/vide...ter_girl.shtml

Old January 17th 07, 02:24 AM posted to rec.food.cooking,rec.pets.cats.health+behav
sheelagh

PeterL wrote:

"Ace Berserker" wrote in
oups.com:

Whoever you are........ you have *waaaaaaaay* too much time on your hands.

--
Peter Lucas
Brisbane
Australia

'Enjoy today, it was paid for by a veteran'

http://www.beccycole.com/albums/vide...ter_girl.shtml

insomniac.
Your most probably right.
I just don't like to see people ripped to bits for no reason,
especially when they're are not there to defend their actions.
(It was only a clip of his kittens-if it were something a little more
outrageous I would understand better.)
Thanx for the advice though.

'Enjoy today, it was paid for by a veteran'

I do....

Old January 17th 07, 05:18 PM posted to rec.food.cooking,rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Ace Berserker

sheelagh wrote:
Does this arse hole enjoy making himself look like a prize ****???

Yes, apparently Barry DOES "enjoy making himself look like a prize
****", sheila. It's how he gets his much-craved attention.

You're starting to understand why he is so disliked (outside of his one
or two lapdogs).

Old January 18th 07, 12:57 AM posted to rec.food.cooking,rec.pets.cats.health+behav
beta

Ace Berserker wrote:
He's just a retarded troll, well-known as such in myriad newsgroups,
who can't bear for people to killfile him so he changes his nym every
five minutes.

Thanks for putting his pic up, tho. It'll come in handy -- soon.

I don't care what you do to the pic Nick, HAAAAAAAAAAAAA

PIC NICK!!!!

we already know what you're doing

WE ALREADY KNOW WHAT YOU'RE DOING

looka here man, no where in outlook do it ask for a nym to kf

you need some of those free Mr Proffesor VIDEOS

You're just a little monkey in a big circus