Tatiana, weee r sorree

Old December 30th 07, 12:13 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
jbello

Default Tatiana, weee r sorree

On Dec 29, 5:00*pm, Will in New Haven
wrote:
On Dec 29, 5:48 pm, jbello wrote:

On Dec 28, 7:57 pm, Will in New Haven

wrote:
On Dec 28, 8:41 pm, "Debby Hanoka" wrote:

Dos men wud notted hav hurted yoo. I no dat yoo wur skared butted
so wur dey. An da policemen wur scared ann had to saf de hoomins.
Efferybudy luved yur curag an byooty an efferywun admired yoor
power butted dey had too doo wut dey did. Da occifers wut did it
iss cryin butted dey had too do it. Ann wee r all cryin fur yoo an
da men yoo hurted an der famblees.

An now yooo will run in a grate forest full uv snow
Far frum da noise of da hoomins.
May yur jurneee be swift an eesy.
May da deer not heer yooo comin and may
Yoo strike with mercifiul swifness

A human note: I am well aware that a man, an innocent bystander
from all accounts, was killed and two other men were mauled. Their
tragedy is real too and no one would ignore it.

Now there's word that one of the people who were killed may have
enticed the cat out after all. *I think they found a shoe or
something in the moat this morning.

IF this turns out to be true, all I can say is, what a stupid idiot...

* * * * If so, yes, it's evolution in action, but just finding a shoe in
the
moat doesn't mean anything. *There's many ways it could have got in
there.

Oh, I realize that. *We'll have to wait and see what the SFPD turns up
in its investigation. *They've still got two people who were injured by
the tiger but are still alive that they can talk to.

We are purring forTatianaThe Tigress (RB).

Kitty Schottland, Lilith Kitten-Mahoney, & Cousin Rosco

I also read something about the wall aroundTatiana'shabitat being too low.
I mean, HELLO! *Tigers are members of the cat family, and cats are naturally
good jumpers. *Maybe the zookeepers should have thought of that when they
built the habitat.

I also tend to believe 50% of what is said about the tiger being taunted,
also bearing in mind that the year before, she had attacked a zoo employee
that was feeding her.

"Taunged" covers a lot of ground and they may have just been hanging
around lonter than she liked.

The fact that the kid who was killed was not the one first attacked
and evidently died because he and the other young man stuck around and
tried to draw her off her first victim made me proud to be a member of
the human race. That may have been stupid but it's MY kind of stupid.
The kind of thing one of my d*gs would have done and I try to be as
loyal a friend as they have been.

Will in New Haven

Weee feel furry bad fur efferywun involve an wee send purrs to da
famblies. Ann to da braf yung man an da mighty tiger at da brij.

Maggie May, WooToo, Sunrise, Winnie, Missy and Bear (blushing at the
compliment frum Uncl Bill)

--

Klingon programmer sayings:
5. "Debugging? Klingons do not debug. Our software does not

Debby- Hide quoted text -

I think that this is horrible that they killed Tatiana. I am an animal
lover and I think they should have sedated the tiger. *The zoo should
have been prepared for something like this. Those kids were obviously
provoking the tiger.

Why do you think that they were obviously provoking the tiger. Do you
live in some sort of Bambiverse where animals never attack anything.
Tigers are powerful and dangerous animals. Sedating her may well not
have been possible without further risk to humans.

Please visit my blog

I did. I saw no proof on your blog. Only your assertions. The same
ones you made here. Tatiana's death is tragic. There is no need to go
looking to blame someone. Although I think the wall could have been
and should have been, higher.

Will in New Haven

--

"The silence of a falling star lights up the purple sky
And while I wonder where you are I'm

Hank Williams from "So Lonesome I Could Cry"

J. Bello

http://tatianawhykillthesiberiantiger.blogspot.com

http://groups.google.com/group/tatianawrongfullykilled

Not trying to really blame anyone, but I just think it is such a
horrible thing when I hear an animal had to die. You don't think the
zoo should have been monitoring these kids sitting on the fence?

http://dedicatedtomydad.blogspot.com

http://discountshoppingatbellos.com