Ping: Vice Grand Pooh-Bah

Old April 20th 09, 12:00 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Sundance

Default Vice Grand Pooh-Bah

Maybe dis iz sumfing I kan hewp yurownself wif, Sweetee. I kan be yurown
assistint, but I duznt need a fishul title.

Sundance

"Pi2nya AKA Sweetee" wrote in message
Oy !
I'yll shtart tumurro
--
Pitô.ônya

"Adam" wrote in message
P2ña -

I delegate 'portant task 2 u: keep track of wich kitty haz each office &
title & duties.

"Lovable Louise", Grand Pooh-Bah

Old April 20th 09, 12:02 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Adam[_3_]

i luv fudz more effurry day.
beauty

U doin xcelent job as Sec'y of Fudz.

"Lovable Louise", Prez.
Old April 20th 09, 12:06 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Adam[_3_]

Pi2nya AKA Sweetee wrote:
Oy !
I'yll shtart tumurro

I have a list written down somewhere, but it's a little outdated and
anyway I can't find it. Here's an incomplete list of some of them.

"Lovable Louise" Prez.
Sapphire Samurai VP

Wascal Sec'y of Exterior
Beauty Sec'y of Foods
Little Kitty Sec'y 4 Educating Humans
WooToo, Senior Adviser
Onyx is now Sec'y of Elder Kitties
Sec'y uf Defense is Ralph de Ralf

Mosey Diplocat 2 Canada
Lucy Diplocat 2 Mexico
Pi2nya Diplocat 2 White House
Rebecca Diplocat 2 France
Booker Diplocat 2 moon

Mme. Anaïs Diplocat to Egypt, including the Temple of Bast
(Correction: had originally been announced as ambassador)

Stormee Chancellor of the Exchequer

Official Candle Lighter
There is no such position! Do not ask again.

Fixing the human economy
Delegated to Clarence

also:

"Lovable Louise" Grand Pooh-Bah
Pi2nya Vice Grand Pooh-Bah
Mosey Assistant Vice Grand Pooh-Bah

Whom have I left out? Does anyone want any other position?

Unca Adam
Old April 20th 09, 12:09 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Granby

I greez herself iz xellant at diz job. O T digging in his own food dish.

Old April 20th 09, 12:28 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Will in New Haven

Default Ping: Vice Grand Pooh-Bah

On Apr 18, 7:01*pm, Adam wrote:
P2ña -

I delegate 'portant task 2 u: keep track of wich kitty haz each office &
title & duties.

"Lovable Louise", Grand Pooh-Bah

I wud wike to make mine report as sekrateree ub da exterior.

Out kittees need homez an fudz. People ar helpin dem butted mor need
two be dun.
Out d*ggies two.

Der iz two menny coyoteez butted dey don' catch kittees wen trees ar
around. Hooray four trees.

Sumtimes it is nic out butted sumtimes it rains an snows.

Todeigh wuz byooful.

--
Wascal
Old April 20th 09, 12:30 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Will in New Haven

On Apr 19, 7:06*pm, Adam wrote:
Pi2nya AKA Sweetee wrote:
[...]

I fink we need a sekreterry ub bittees an I wud humly wike to nominate
mine ownself.

--
Maggy May

Old April 20th 09, 12:39 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =`^..^`=

"John Ross Mc Master"
On Sat, 18 Apr 2009 23:40:04 -0700, "Rebecca"
:

Here iz da wunz dat I rememfurz, Pitoonya.

I iz Diplocat to Furrance
Anaïs is Diplocat to Egypt
Beauty is Secretary of Fudz
Mosey is Diplocat to sumware

Iam Diplocat 2 Catnada and Assistant Vice Grand Pooh-Bah
Mosey

Datz awl I kan rememfur rite now.

Rebecca

&

Old April 20th 09, 12:45 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =`^..^`=

"Will in New Haven" ...
On Apr 19, 7:06 pm, Adam :
Pi2nya AKA Sweetee wrote:
[...]

I fink yoo r puuurrfect fur dat title
Inny ubjexshonz?
Mosey Diplocat 2 Canada and Assistant Vice Grand Pooh-Bah

Old April 20th 09, 12:50 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Pi2nya AKA Sweetee[_2_]

Default Osseefurrzz: wuz Vice Grand Pooh-Bah

Fangz tu awl furr yur hewlp!!!
I klawed an paysted awlla diz.
Awl I styll need tu du iz tu put it in sum order!
Sunnydanze, I akzept yur offurr tu hewlp.
Diz izza bigbig job! Iyll emayl whut I hab tu yur heowze,
an maybe yu an yur sekkerterry kin hewlp orgy-nyz it muur.

If anny udder kittee knowz moor, Purleeeeeze pozt unner diz mesaje.

Uhgin fangu awl furr yur ko-operashun.
--
Pitô.ônya

Old April 20th 09, 12:51 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Granby

Diz iz Piglet and I finkz dat iz a gudgud job for Maggy May.
"Will in New Haven" wrote in message
On Apr 19, 7:06 pm, Adam wrote:
Pi2nya AKA Sweetee wrote:
[...]

Grand Pooh-Pah leads discussion Adam[_3_] Cat community 17 April 1st 09 04:07 AM
Pooh Pooh Power... Azy Cat anecdotes 0 February 22nd 06 01:26 PM
[OT] GTA:Vice City Yowie Cat anecdotes 11 May 4th 04 08:44 PM
Won't cover pooh roben Cat health & behaviour 6 December 26th 03 01:46 PM