Biddy Marie 1986 to Sept 24, 2008

Old September 27th 08, 05:37 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Christine Burel[_2_]

Location: Albuquerque, NM, USA
Default Biddy Marie 1986 to Sept 24, 2008

I'm so sorry for your loss - she sounded like a wonderful girl - it is hard
to lose someone you've known for so long but what an amazing lifespan.
purrs for you all and to accompany her to the Bridge,
Christine
"Mishi" wrote in message
Biddy left for the Rainbow Bridge tonight at about 8:10 pm eastern US
time. She was laying in her favourite bed, with DH and I rubbing her feet
and head. Just before she died, Bear came over and sniffed her face, and
gave me a very sad look before he left.

She was the last of the original crew (Maus, Dweazel, Tanglefoot, Nyota,
Squeek, Pixel, Siobhan, Jeremy, Ishtar and Brianna) and they are greeting
her now as she arrives. Joining them are Katie, Ceridwen, Bobby, Gabriel,
Amanda Lynn and Batley, plus our 2 RB Boston Terrorists, Buster and
Jasper. Boy, what a greeting she is getting!

What an adventure she is on, and one that someday we may be able to go on,
to join them in the meadows under the Bridge.

And I will listen tonight for the sounds of angel wings brushing the
colors of the Rainbow Bridge, and know that the song they are playing is a
welcome to her spirit.

Sleep now, sweetie. Your time of rest has come.

Love and miss you lots,
Mishi (Mom/Patti) and Booker (Dad/Dave)(DH)

"May you see with eyes of light in everdark, may your mind walk free and
unfettered amongst all, touching wisely and well, may you go in peace."

Gayle Greeno - "Mindspeaker's Call"

Old September 27th 08, 05:36 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Inge Grotjahn

Dear Patty & Dave,

Am 25.09.2008 schrieb Mishi:

Biddy left for the Rainbow Bridge tonight at about 8:10 pm eastern US
time.

what a lovely tribute to your beautiful Biddy. She had a good life
with you and was loved until the end.

Hugs and purrs to comfort you are coming over from
Inge and the catgang

--
CatManiacs World: http://www.gwsystems.com/inge
Old September 28th 08, 01:20 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Baha via CatKB.com

Mishi wrote:
Biddy left for the Rainbow Bridge tonight at about 8:10 pm eastern US
time. She was laying in her favourite bed, with DH and I rubbing her
feet and head. Just before she died, Bear came over and sniffed her
face, and gave me a very sad look before he left.

Purrs aplenty for a grand dame who must have loved you like crazy. She's
earned her retirement, and has lots of friends to tend to her as she gets
strong and hearty again in the Happy plains. And purrs for you too, for you
must be so grieving for your dear angel. a thousand puurs for you all.

Blessed be,
Baha

Old September 28th 08, 01:42 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
cl

Mishi wrote:
[...]

Sorry to head of Biddy's passing. My condolences.

cl
Old October 12th 08, 10:28 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
polonca12000

Mishi wrote:
[...]

I'm so sorry.
Lots of purrs and hugs,
Polonca and Soncek
Old October 12th 08, 10:31 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
polonca12000

Adrian wrote:
http://www.gratefulness.org/candles/...l=eng&gi=Biddy

A candle is lit.
Hugs,
Polonca and Soncek
Old October 12th 08, 11:28 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Joy

"polonca12000" wrote in message
Mishi wrote:
[...]

(((((((Mishi and Booker)))))))

Joy

Old October 17th 08, 06:05 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Ginger-lyn[_2_]

Mishi wrote:
[...]

{{{{{Mishi}}}}} That is a lovely tribute, even though I know you are in
pain. Wishing you gentle healing.

Ginger-lyn