Homecoming purrs for Rosie, please

Old December 28th 03, 08:41 PM
Annie Wxill

Default Homecoming purrs for Rosie, please

Today, during her outdoor adventure, Rosie climbed a tree and onto the
neighbor's roof. (I was inside reading newsgroups, bad Mowmie).
Jim and I managed to get her down and into her carry case, but she was so
scared and she somehow opened the zipper and squeezed out and ran away from
us and under their deck.
I suspect she'll stay there a while because it has begun to rain fairly
heavily.
Soo, could we please have some soothing purrs for Rosie and guiding purrs to
send her back over the fence to her own home?
Thanks,
Annie

Old December 28th 03, 09:08 PM
dirtylitterboxofferingstospammers

Lots of purrs for Rosie

cheers, helen s

to get correct one remove dependency on fame & fortune
h*$el*$$e**nd***$o$ts***i*$*$m**m$$o*n**s@$*$a$$o* *l.c**$*$om$$

Old December 28th 03, 09:40 PM
Adrian

Annie Wxill wrote:
Today, during her outdoor adventure, Rosie climbed a tree and onto the
neighbor's roof. (I was inside reading newsgroups, bad Mowmie).
Jim and I managed to get her down and into her carry case, but she
was so scared and she somehow opened the zipper and squeezed out and
ran away from us and under their deck.
I suspect she'll stay there a while because it has begun to rain
fairly heavily.
Soo, could we please have some soothing purrs for Rosie and guiding
purrs to send her back over the fence to her own home?
Thanks,
Annie

Purrs for Rosie, get home ASAP
--
Adrian
A House Is Not A Home, Without A Cat.

Old December 28th 03, 10:00 PM
polonca12000

Lots and lots of purrs and best wishes for Rosie to come back home where she
belongs,
--
Polonca & Soncek

Old December 28th 03, 10:03 PM
Cheryl

Annie Wxill wrote in on 28 Dec
2003:

Soo, could we please have some soothing purrs for Rosie and guiding
purrs to send her back over the fence to her own home?

Yes! Come-home-now purrs for Rosie. Your meowmy and daddy want you
home now, they love you and are worried about you.

--
Cheryl

"I am only one, but still I am one. I cannot do everything, but still I
can do something. I will not refuse to do the something I can do."
- Helen Keller
Old December 28th 03, 10:34 PM
Dan Mahoney

Soo, could we please have some soothing purrs for Rosie and guiding purrs to
send her back over the fence to her own home?
Thanks,

Absolutely! We'll send our best come-home-now purrs your direction.

Old December 28th 03, 10:53 PM
lrulan

We are purring and praying that Rosie will appear from wherever she is and
head for home.
Jazz & his mama

--

Irulan
from now until the end of time

Old December 28th 03, 11:04 PM
Steve Touchstone

On Sun, 28 Dec 2003 14:41:48 -0600, "Annie Wxill"
wrote:

Today, during her outdoor adventure, Rosie climbed a tree and onto the
neighbor's roof. (I was inside reading newsgroups, bad Mowmie).
Jim and I managed to get her down and into her carry case, but she was so
scared and she somehow opened the zipper and squeezed out and ran away from
us and under their deck.
I suspect she'll stay there a while because it has begun to rain fairly
heavily.
Soo, could we please have some soothing purrs for Rosie and guiding purrs to
send her back over the fence to her own home?
Thanks,
Annie

Hope she's home by now. Anyway, homing purrs coming her way
--
Steve Touchstone,

[remove Junk for email]
Old December 28th 03, 11:17 PM
JBHajos

wrote:

Soo, could we please have some soothing purrs for Rosie and guiding purrs to
send her back over the fence to her own home?

Sure. Purrs on their way for Rosie to get herself home ASAP.
Having just gone through the agony of a missing kitty, I can empathize
completely. Hope she comes back soonest.

Jeanne