Bandit's Boo-boo - Pictures

Old March 10th 05, 08:39 PM
CatNipped

Default Bandit's Boo-boo - Pictures

Kind of gross, but for those of you (Mischief) who are interested in
veterinary medicine you might want to have a look. Pictures of Bandit's
boo-boo (sorry baby, Mommy's not kissing this one!):
http://www.PossiblePlaces.com/CatNipped/Bandit_Boo_Boo/.

It actually looks really good compared to how the gangrenous burn looked.
There's still a spot on the left that is still blistered, you can see than
on the last two photos on the page - but picture that 2 1/2 inches wide and
4 inches long and you can imagine why this is *SO* much better.

--
Hugs,

CatNipped
http://www.PossiblePlaces.com/CatNipped/

Old March 10th 05, 08:47 PM
Christina Websell

"CatNipped" wrote in message
Kind of gross, but for those of you (Mischief) who are interested in
veterinary medicine you might want to have a look. Pictures of Bandit's
boo-boo (sorry baby, Mommy's not kissing this one!):
http://www.PossiblePlaces.com/CatNipped/Bandit_Boo_Boo/.

It actually looks really good compared to how the gangrenous burn looked.
There's still a spot on the left that is still blistered, you can see than
on the last two photos on the page - but picture that 2 1/2 inches wide
and
4 inches long and you can imagine why this is *SO* much better.

--
Hugs,

CatNipped
http://www.PossiblePlaces.com/CatNipped/

It looks good to me, so good that I am certain she will recover fine. Your
vets have done a fine job to put things right as well as this.

Tweed

Old March 10th 05, 08:50 PM
CK

Aawww! Poor baby, and he has to wear that collar too. The indignity of
it... (I know, I know, so he doesn't lick the sore, but still)

--
Christine in Vantaa, Finland
christal63 (at) gmail (dot) com
Old March 10th 05, 08:51 PM
L. (usenetlyn)

CatNipped wrote:
Kind of gross, but for those of you (Mischief) who are interested in
veterinary medicine you might want to have a look. Pictures of

Bandit's
boo-boo (sorry baby, Mommy's not kissing this one!):
http://www.PossiblePlaces.com/CatNipped/Bandit_Boo_Boo/.

Wow - it was really bad! I hope she's on the mend soon.

-L.

Old March 10th 05, 09:09 PM
Susan M

I can't look, I'm sorry to say. But I've been thinking about both of you
and sending healing thoughts!

Susan M
Otis and Chester
Who has to lie down to get blood taken

Old March 10th 05, 09:21 PM
jmcquown

CatNipped wrote:
Kind of gross, but for those of you (Mischief) who are interested in
veterinary medicine you might want to have a look. Pictures of
Bandit's boo-boo (sorry baby, Mommy's not kissing this one!):
http://www.PossiblePlaces.com/CatNipped/Bandit_Boo_Boo/.

It actually looks really good compared to how the gangrenous burn
looked. There's still a spot on the left that is still blistered, you
can see than on the last two photos on the page - but picture that 2
1/2 inches wide and 4 inches long and you can imagine why this is
*SO* much better.

Awwww, poor Bandit! But yes, she looks better (I can only imagine).

Jill

Old March 10th 05, 09:27 PM
mlbriggs

On Thu, 10 Mar 2005 20:39:30 +0000, CatNipped wrote:

Kind of gross, but for those of you (Mischief) who are interested in
veterinary medicine you might want to have a look. Pictures of Bandit's
boo-boo (sorry baby, Mommy's not kissing this one!):
http://www.PossiblePlaces.com/CatNipped/Bandit_Boo_Boo/.

It actually looks really good compared to how the gangrenous burn looked.
There's still a spot on the left that is still blistered, you can see than
on the last two photos on the page - but picture that 2 1/2 inches wide and
4 inches long and you can imagine why this is *SO* much better.

More purrs for Bandit's complete recovery. MLB
Old March 10th 05, 09:29 PM
Kreisleriana

On Thu, 10 Mar 2005 20:39:30 GMT, "CatNipped"
yodeled:

Kind of gross, but for those of you (Mischief) who are interested in
veterinary medicine you might want to have a look. Pictures of Bandit's
boo-boo (sorry baby, Mommy's not kissing this one!):
http://www.PossiblePlaces.com/CatNipped/Bandit_Boo_Boo/.

It actually looks really good compared to how the gangrenous burn looked.
There's still a spot on the left that is still blistered, you can see than
on the last two photos on the page - but picture that 2 1/2 inches wide and
4 inches long and you can imagine why this is *SO* much better.

Poor girl. Big healing purrs.

Theresa
Old March 10th 05, 10:02 PM
Jo Firey

Poor Bandit. Its always so sad that they can't tell us when they are hurt.
And so often even try to hide it from us. Anyone who has pets long enough
get to go through them having something that needs attention and us not
knowing what it is.

She looks fairly comfy now though.

And by the way I love your quilt. I'm looking for a new summer weight quilt
for our bed and just can't find one I like.

Jo

Old March 10th 05, 10:51 PM
dorothy

http://www.PossiblePlaces.com/=ADCat...andit_Boo_Boo/.

It actually looks really good compared to how the gangrenous burn

looked.
There's still a spot on the left that is still blistered, you can

see than
on the last two photos on the page - but picture that 2 1/2 inches

wide and
4 inches long and you can imagine why this is *SO* much better.

Hugs,

CatNipped

Awwww, poor Bandit. Many loud, rumbly purrs coming her way from the
trio. I just love the look on her face - "Just wait till this collar
comes off...." It's a good sign, must mean she's feeling better ;-)

Kerrie