I cant find the kittens!!!!! HELP!!!!!

Old May 17th 05, 11:28 PM

So glad you were able to get help here and find those kittens! I've
been waiting (and praying) with my feline about-to-be mom. I hope if
we have any trouble, there will be information and concerned people
here for us too! I'm going to use the search engine to prepare myself.
I'll check back later and look for updates on Mom'03''s Kitty and her
litter. Hope you will too, MaryL. Ruth

Old May 18th 05, 01:44 AM
.oO rach Oo.

This is great news!! She was likely trying to ask you to help her and you
did! Well done! Keep us updated!

"Mom'O3" wrote in message
oups.com...
I FOUND THEM!
I FOUND THEM!
I FOUND THEM!

G-d bless you Mary! I found them in a closed empty toy drawer.....the
top drawer was open though. She must have called thru from the top.
Kitty is nursing them now. It looks like 4. I dont want to disturb
them right now. I will post more in a bit.

Mary,

Thank you so much for your reply! I never would have thought to
check there. And I think Kitty was having a hard time getting back to
them. Maybe that was why she was following me around, she needed help!
I'll post more later today. Let you know the count and all.

Sincerely,
Marci

Old May 18th 05, 02:22 AM
Cheryl

On Tue 17 May 2005 04:38:03p, Mary wrote in
rec.pets.cats.health+behav
):

"kaeli" wrote in message
In article
.com,

Mresch99
@hotmail.com enlightened us with...
I FOUND THEM!
I FOUND THEM!
I FOUND THEM!

YES!

We're all glad to hear it.
And we want pics when you get them.

Cheryl says it is tacky to ask for pics. Can you believe it? But
it might only be when I do it.

Liar. I never said it was tacky. Just more of your *perceived*
meaning of one of my posts. Your mind just runs rampant at times,
doesn't it Mary. It must drive you nuts that it never stops trying
to figure out how to turn my words into something it didn't mean.

--
Cheryl

"The clever cat eats cheese and breathes down rat holes with baited
breath."
- W.C. Fields
Old May 18th 05, 03:20 AM
bigbadbarry

Cheryl wrote:
Your mind just runs rampant at times,
doesn't it Mary.

What did you mean by that

Old May 18th 05, 04:02 AM
Rhonda

Are they still panting? Do they seem cold at all?

Mom should be laying with the kittens all the time right now, hardly
leaving them at all for the first couple of days. They need her to help
them keep warm. Are they on warm bedding now -- a towel or blanket, with
room for mom?

If they are still making odd noises, you might want to call a vet, even
if you have to call an emergency vet to get their reading on it.

Good luck to all of you,

Rhonda

Mom'O3 wrote:

Thanks everyone!!!!!!!

Im going to go peek in on them. The kittens are making a wierd PANTING
noise every few minutes.

Anyone know what that is?

Old May 18th 05, 04:13 AM
Mary

"bigbadbarry" wrote in message
ps.com...

Cheryl wrote:
Your mind just runs rampant at times,
doesn't it Mary.

What did you mean by that

I think she means that unlike hers my brainwave
activity exceeds that of algae on a regular basis.
But I might be wrong.

Old May 18th 05, 01:57 PM
Lesley

Could they do this without leaving a sign?

I bet they could- I am still mystified as to what happened to the fried
chicken- Dave got some and didn't like it so he threw it in the bin
and meant to take the rubbish out but of course, forgot. The next
morning the bin was overturned and we never did find any trace of the
chicken. And they're indoor cats......

Lesley

Slave of the Fabulous (and fried chicken lovin') Furballs

Old May 18th 05, 05:50 PM
Mary

"Lesley" wrote in message
oups.com...
Could they do this without leaving a sign?

I bet they could- I am still mystified as to what happened to the fried
chicken- Dave got some and didn't like it so he threw it in the bin
and meant to take the rubbish out but of course, forgot. The next
morning the bin was overturned and we never did find any trace of the
chicken. And they're indoor cats......

Ooo. Watch your back and don't let them get too big!