We may lose Speckles

Old October 9th 05, 02:01 PM
JBHajos

Default We may lose Speckles

Speckles seemed out of sorts the last few days. Yesterday she ate
nothing the entire day. She vomited several times. I decided to take
her to the vet this afternoon (they're open for a few hours on
Sunday). But by evening she was barfing almost non-stop, only bile
and liquids, and refusing all foods offered. Can't let her be
miserable any longer and took her to the ER. Bloodwork was good,
excellent heart, kidneys, liver, lungs. Then the X-ray. There is an
unidentified mass in her stomach. Requires surgery to remove the
obstruction. She is still at the ER where she is being stabilized
with IV, medication, etc., and we are to pick her up this afternoon to
take her to her regular vet for the surgery. Without it, she will
die. With it, she could die from anesthetic or surgery. She is a
frail, 7-pound, 15-year old kitty. I'm terrorized just at the thought
of the anesthesia alone.

If you will, please ask your kitties to send some miracle purrs her
way. Thank you much.

Jeanne
Old October 9th 05, 02:38 PM
Inge Grotjahn

Dear Jeanne,

Am 09.10.2005 schrieb JBHajos:

If you will, please ask your kitties to send some miracle purrs her
way. Thank you much.

healing purrs come over to Speckles from our catgang. They gathered in the
bedroom for a meatloaf-meditation.

Purrs to you
Inge and the catgang
--
CatManiacs World: http://www.gwsystems.com/inge
Old October 9th 05, 02:40 PM
Marina

JBHajos wrote:

If you will, please ask your kitties to send some miracle purrs her
way. Thank you much.

The cats here are sending their best healing purrs, and I'm sending my
best positive vibes. I know what you're feeling, Jeanne. Wish I could do
something more to help.

--
Marina, Frank, Miranda and Caliban. In loving memory of Nikki.
marina (dot) kurten (at) iki (dot) fi

Old October 9th 05, 02:54 PM
i_luv_438

I'm sooo sorry about your kitty, I'll pray with Tiger.

Old October 9th 05, 02:58 PM
i_luv_438

Healing purrs coming from Tiger and I.

Old October 9th 05, 03:06 PM
Adrian

JBHajos wrote:
[...]

Lots of purrs for Speckles. Even though she is quite old, with successful
treatment she should have lots of quality time left.
--
Adrian (Owned by Snoopy and Bagheera)
A House is not a home, without a cat.

Old October 9th 05, 03:31 PM
i_luv_438

Lots of purrs for Speckles. Even though she is quite old, with
successful
treatment she should have lots of quality time left.

I hope you're right. Maybe speckles will be more lucky then Peeper was.
She was my black kitty, she passed a few years ago.

Old October 9th 05, 03:33 PM
Helen Miles

"JBHajos" wrote in message

Without it, she will
die. With it, she could die from anesthetic or surgery. She is a
frail, 7-pound, 15-year old kitty. I'm terrorized just at the thought
of the anesthesia alone.////

Purrs, prayers, and many good thoughts that she'll come through this OK.

Helen M

Old October 9th 05, 03:34 PM
Norm

JBHajos wrote:

take her to her regular vet for the surgery. Without it, she will
die. With it, she could die from anesthetic or surgery. She is a
frail, 7-pound, 15-year old kitty. I'm terrorized just at the thought
of the anesthesia alone.

Prayers for Speckles to pull through.

--
"In 2005, the refining margin...has exceeded $20 per barrel, far above
the long-term average of $6. That has meant record profits for oil