Pua did the funniest thing!

Old September 4th 06, 09:08 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
kilikini

Default Pua did the funniest thing!

We've been needing a screw to attach our electrical outlet plate onto the
wall, but keep forgetting to get one. Pua was on the chair next to the
outlet plate and her tail knocked the plate from the outlet. She kept
staring at the outlet, looked down at the cover on the floor and then jumped
down to the floor. She tried to pick up the cover in her mouth, but
couldn't quite do it. My husband and I watched in amazement as she stared
at the outlet and again tried to pick up the plate.

She was trying to put it back on!!!!!!

To help her, I had to go over, grab the pastic piece and replace it for her.
She gave me a meow, a lovebite, and a lick in return and promptly resettled
into the chair for more nap time.

Priceless moment!

kili

Old September 4th 06, 10:17 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
[email protected]

kilikini wrote:
We've been needing a screw to attach our electrical outlet plate onto the
wall, but keep forgetting to get one. Pua was on the chair next to the
outlet plate and her tail knocked the plate from the outlet. She kept
staring at the outlet, looked down at the cover on the floor and then jumped
down to the floor. She tried to pick up the cover in her mouth, but
couldn't quite do it. My husband and I watched in amazement as she stared
at the outlet and again tried to pick up the plate.

She was trying to put it back on!!!!!!

To help her, I had to go over, grab the pastic piece and replace it for her.
She gave me a meow, a lovebite, and a lick in return and promptly resettled
into the chair for more nap time.

Priceless moment!

kili

Great anecdote!
How are you doing, kili? We think of you often, sending purrs and best
wishes,
Polonca and Soncek

Old September 5th 06, 12:08 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Sam

kilikini wrote:
We've been needing a screw to attach our electrical outlet plate onto the
wall, but keep forgetting to get one. Pua was on the chair next to the
outlet plate and her tail knocked the plate from the outlet. She kept
staring at the outlet, looked down at the cover on the floor and then jumped
down to the floor. She tried to pick up the cover in her mouth, but
couldn't quite do it. My husband and I watched in amazement as she stared
at the outlet and again tried to pick up the plate.

She was trying to put it back on!!!!!!

To help her, I had to go over, grab the pastic piece and replace it for her.
She gave me a meow, a lovebite, and a lick in return and promptly resettled
into the chair for more nap time.

Priceless moment!

kili

Way to go, Pua! I see your Meowmie has taught you to clean up after
yourself. I don't do that. If I make a mess, I tell Mom and Pop that
Smokey did it!

--
Sam, closely supervised by Mistletoe
Old September 5th 06, 12:44 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Karen

On 2006-09-04 15:08:34 -0500, "kilikini" said:

We've been needing a screw to attach our electrical outlet plate onto the
wall, but keep forgetting to get one. Pua was on the chair next to the
outlet plate and her tail knocked the plate from the outlet. She kept
staring at the outlet, looked down at the cover on the floor and then jumped
down to the floor. She tried to pick up the cover in her mouth, but
couldn't quite do it. My husband and I watched in amazement as she stared
at the outlet and again tried to pick up the plate.

She was trying to put it back on!!!!!!

To help her, I had to go over, grab the pastic piece and replace it for her.
She gave me a meow, a lovebite, and a lick in return and promptly resettled
into the chair for more nap time.

Priceless moment!

kili

Wow! She is a smart cookie!

Old September 5th 06, 02:20 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Jo Firey

"kilikini" wrote in message
We've been needing a screw to attach our electrical outlet plate onto the
wall, but keep forgetting to get one. Pua was on the chair next to the
outlet plate and her tail knocked the plate from the outlet. She kept
staring at the outlet, looked down at the cover on the floor and then
jumped
down to the floor. She tried to pick up the cover in her mouth, but
couldn't quite do it. My husband and I watched in amazement as she stared
at the outlet and again tried to pick up the plate.

She was trying to put it back on!!!!!!

To help her, I had to go over, grab the pastic piece and replace it for
her.
She gave me a meow, a lovebite, and a lick in return and promptly
resettled
into the chair for more nap time.

Priceless moment!

That is so adorable. No one around here ever tries to fix anything they
break or mess up. (And I'm including the overgrown bare kittens in that)

Jo

Old September 5th 06, 03:00 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
jmcquown

kilikini wrote:
We've been needing a screw to attach our electrical outlet plate onto
the wall, but keep forgetting to get one. Pua was on the chair next
to the outlet plate and her tail knocked the plate from the outlet.
She kept staring at the outlet, looked down at the cover on the floor
and then jumped down to the floor. She tried to pick up the cover in
her mouth, but couldn't quite do it. My husband and I watched in
amazement as she stared at the outlet and again tried to pick up the
plate.

She was trying to put it back on!!!!!!

To help her, I had to go over, grab the pastic piece and replace it
for her. She gave me a meow, a lovebite, and a lick in return and
promptly resettled into the chair for more nap time.

Priceless moment!

kili

Miss Pua is one smart cookie! She knew that face plate didn't belong on the
floor!

Jill

Old September 5th 06, 03:13 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
mlbriggs

On Mon, 04 Sep 2006 20:08:34 +0000, kilikini wrote:

We've been needing a screw to attach our electrical outlet plate onto the
wall, but keep forgetting to get one. Pua was on the chair next to the
outlet plate and her tail knocked the plate from the outlet. She kept
staring at the outlet, looked down at the cover on the floor and then jumped
down to the floor. She tried to pick up the cover in her mouth, but
couldn't quite do it. My husband and I watched in amazement as she stared
at the outlet and again tried to pick up the plate.

She was trying to put it back on!!!!!!

To help her, I had to go over, grab the pastic piece and replace it for her.
She gave me a meow, a lovebite, and a lick in return and promptly resettled
into the chair for more nap time.

Priceless moment!

kili

What a great cat! MLB

Old September 5th 06, 03:33 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Takayuki

"kilikini" wrote:
We've been needing a screw to attach our electrical outlet plate onto the
wall, but keep forgetting to get one. Pua was on the chair next to the
outlet plate and her tail knocked the plate from the outlet. She kept
staring at the outlet, looked down at the cover on the floor and then jumped
down to the floor. She tried to pick up the cover in her mouth, but
couldn't quite do it. My husband and I watched in amazement as she stared
at the outlet and again tried to pick up the plate.

She was trying to put it back on!!!!!!

To help her, I had to go over, grab the pastic piece and replace it for her.
She gave me a meow, a lovebite, and a lick in return and promptly resettled
into the chair for more nap time.

Priceless moment!

She's a very clever girl!

Old September 5th 06, 07:11 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
tension_on_the_wire

kilikini wrote:
We've been needing a screw to attach our electrical outlet plate onto the
wall, but keep forgetting to get one. Pua was on the chair next to the
outlet plate and her tail knocked the plate from the outlet. She kept
staring at the outlet, looked down at the cover on the floor and then jumped
down to the floor. She tried to pick up the cover in her mouth, but
couldn't quite do it. My husband and I watched in amazement as she stared
at the outlet and again tried to pick up the plate.

She was trying to put it back on!!!!!!

To help her, I had to go over, grab the pastic piece and replace it for her.
She gave me a meow, a lovebite, and a lick in return and promptly resettled
into the chair for more nap time.

Priceless moment!

kili

Don't you know it was her guilty conscience? That little bit of space
behind the outlet plate is where she has been keeping her catnip stash
& embezzled cat toys, and she accidentally revealed it to you ...she
was desperate to cover up the evidence!! 8^P

--tension