OT A Rat on Your Head?

Old October 9th 04, 04:03 PM
Kreisleriana

On Sat, 9 Oct 2004 00:17:10 +0100, "Christina Websell"
yodeled:

"Kreisleriana" wrote in message
.. .

If you ever wondered how a slew of celebrities, from Charles Dickens
and Albert Einstein to Tom Cruise and Britney Spears would look like
with rats on their heads, you're in luck.
http://www.geocities.com/youhavearatonyourhead/index.html

Click on a page number.

Although, I wonder if they shouldn't be reported to the ASPCA for
cruelty to the rat, putting the poor thing on some of those heads. :P

Damn, if anyone could look good with a rat on his head, though, it's
Ralph Fiennes. Oh baby!

Is this some sort of new American humour that we Brits haven't caught on to
yet?

Tweed

Well, look, there are Brits there with rats on their heads.

Theresa
Old October 9th 04, 04:24 PM
CatNipped

"Christina Websell" wrote in message

Is this some sort of new American humour that we Brits haven't caught on

yet?

Tweed

If it is this "yank" doesn't get it either - but then I like British humor
better than American, to me it tends to more "wit" than "slapstick" (and
even the slapstick of say Monty Python is still wittier than the Three
Stooges).

Hugs,

CatNipped

Old October 9th 04, 07:28 PM
Kreisleriana

On Sat, 09 Oct 2004 15:24:05 GMT, "CatNipped"
yodeled:

"Christina Websell" wrote in message

Is this some sort of new American humour that we Brits haven't caught on

yet?

Tweed

If it is this "yank" doesn't get it either - but then I like British humor
better than American, to me it tends to more "wit" than "slapstick" (and
even the slapstick of say Monty Python is still wittier than the Three
Stooges).

Hugs,

CatNipped

An English friend says, "Americans who like British humor because it's
sophisticated never heard my dad repeat 'What's that on the road, a
head?' fifty times in one afternoon."

Theresa

Old October 9th 04, 08:36 PM

Kreisleriana wrote:

An English friend says, "Americans who like British humor because it's
sophisticated never heard my dad repeat 'What's that on the road, a
head?' fifty times in one afternoon."

LOL! I never thought of Bridish humor as more sophisticated, just different.
But then, don't ask me, I *like* slapstick and I ain't afraid to admit it!

Joyce

Old October 10th 04, 01:11 AM
Tish Silberbauer

Oh no - not your friend's Dad too! My Mum has been doing that for
years. Almost every time we take her in the car she will say it at
least once, and then giggle like it's the first time. Grating hardly
begins to touch it!

Tish

Old October 10th 04, 01:19 AM
Kreisleriana

On Sun, 10 Oct 2004 10:11:43 +1000, Tish Silberbauer
yodeled:

Oh no - not your friend's Dad too! My Mum has been doing that for
years. Almost every time we take her in the car she will say it at
least once, and then giggle like it's the first time. Grating hardly
begins to touch it!

Tish

Oh Lord, yes. I know these people. The brother also likes to say
"What is this thing called, love?" and laugh like a banshee. :P

Theresa