First Jellicle Stories-Meowchat Clubs

Old November 5th 07, 02:42 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
fuzzmonsters

Default First Jellicle Stories-Meowchat Clubs

This is SUnny. I will tell the story of all the meowchat clubs.
SHortly after the beginnings of Meowchat, Finns hoomin started doing
horrible things, like trying to force him to eat. He began the
meanmoms club. Many kitties wanted to join, each with their own tales
of woe which were told in the joining apllication. Finn and Rors made
their human typist keep the role. Then sumkitty wanted to know if they
could sign up their dad for meanmoms, and it became meanmumsanddaddies
club. More kitties joined. Sadly, rumor has it that the role list has
been lost in a great computer disaster, and this club has become idle.
Sometime during this, a sweet kitty announced that they had a Nice
mom. We were amazed! But more kitties emerged with the same story, so
the Nicemumsanddads club began for them. Eventually, it was decided
kitties could be in both clubs, if their hoomins had incidents of
being nice and being mean.

In January, while I was meowing with Miss Sunshine (my wink-wink) and
some other orange cats, I decided it would be fun to have a club to
assert the importance of orangeness, so I began the ORange Cats CLub
(OCC). It was furry popular, with many new memfurs each day. THere
were over 50 memfurs very fast. Lately enrollment has slowed down,
which is OK since my hoomin typist has part of the list on 3 different
computers. The OCC went on to host the first meowchat party!!!

After that, clubs blossomed. It was the hey-day of club formation. The
black cats formed a club, and then the white cats. The Tuxedo Nation
was formed, and the Siamese Cats CLub, the Tortie CLub, the Fluffy
(not fat) Cats Club was developed after some TED told a kitty they
were FAT! Today there are many cat clubs to join and enjoy, with many
co-hosted events and a few limited activities.

Enjoy!

Sunny
Old November 6th 07, 12:25 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Storm and Skye

In article ,
says...
[...]

There is still a list of the Black Cats on my site, which needs updating
badly. And the Clowder Pipe and Drum Band.

Ann
Old November 6th 07, 07:26 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Pi2nya AKA Sweetee

Meowmee haz awl da orijinul memfurrz of TEC (Tufted EEr Club, started bowt
2000-2001.
We hazzent taykin roll furra wile, tho.
--
Pitô.ônya, Prez TEC