You have been a cat owner to long when....

Old April 4th 08, 09:54 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Ann

Default You have been a cat owner to long when....

Peter and I were watching TV and an advertisement came on for a local
business that sells oriental rugs. They were advertising stair runners.
Peter said that the runner would look nice on our stairs. Myf irst thought
and comment was, it will give the cats more traction running up the stairs.

2 of our cats have longish fur and long fur on the bottom of their feet and
they slip on the hardwood floors.
--
Ann
in Connecticut

*
*
*

Old April 4th 08, 10:09 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
[email protected]

1) Your cat walks into the lounge, meows at you, you meow back and
then you realise you are actually on the phone to a BT customer rep..
(Happened to me today).

2) You don't notice the cat fur all over your jumper and are
particulalry oblivious to the white hair on the black suit...

3) You taste the kibble to see if it's chicken or fish, because one of
the cats prefers chicken... (I did in fact do it and then realised
what I had done!)

Helen M

Old April 4th 08, 10:57 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Kyla =^. .^=

"Ann"
Peter and I were watching TV and an advertisement came on for a local
business that sells oriental rugs. They were advertising stair runners.
Peter said that the runner would look nice on our stairs. Myf irst thought
and comment was, it will give the cats more traction running up the
stairs.

2 of our cats have longish fur and long fur on the bottom of their feet
and they slip on the hardwood floors.

LOL. We don't have any stairs, but they love to be twirled on the bare
floor in the kitchen and my bathroom.
It's funny to watch them try and get 'traction' LOL
Hug
Kyla
love yer site , BTW
--
Ann
in Connecticut

*
*
*

Old April 4th 08, 11:01 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Kyla =^. .^=

Default BW You have been a cat owner to long when....

leopardusweidii
1) Your cat walks into the lounge, meows at you, you meow back and
then you realise you are actually on the phone to a BT customer rep..
(Happened to me today).

2) You don't notice the cat fur all over your jumper and are
particulalry oblivious to the white hair on the black suit...

3) You taste the kibble to see if it's chicken or fish, because one of
the cats prefers chicken... (I did in fact do it and then realised
what I had done!)

Helen M

Helen, I HAD to put a BW in front of the reply..
I spewed part of my hazelnut cappuccino and
am now cleaning off my keyboard..
it is soooo true, all of it G
Hug
Kyla

Old April 5th 08, 05:19 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
22brix

"Granby" wrote in message
Sorry, I don't see a problem here. I might add I tasted some tuna
flavored wet food, to se if it really tasted like tuna!

So did it??

Inquiring minds would like to know.....

Bonnie

Old April 6th 08, 01:03 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Kyla =^. .^=

"22brix" ...

"Granby" ...
Sorry, I don't see a problem here. I might add I tasted some tuna
flavored wet food, to se if it really tasted like tuna!

So did it??

Inquiring minds would like to know.....

Bonnie

They use the 'dark' tuna meat for cat food and we hoomins
get the 'white' meat of the tuna
HTH
Hug
Kyla

Old April 6th 08, 11:30 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
MaryL

wrote in message
1) Your cat walks into the lounge, meows at you, you meow back and
then you realise you are actually on the phone to a BT customer rep..
(Happened to me today).

2) You don't notice the cat fur all over your jumper and are
particulalry oblivious to the white hair on the black suit...

2b) Corollary: You select furniture that will be color-coordinated with your
cats because you want your cats to feel free to use all of your furniture.
--
MaryL