Biddy Marie 1986 to Sept 24, 2008

Old September 25th 08, 01:58 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Mishi[_2_]

Default Biddy Marie 1986 to Sept 24, 2008

Biddy left for the Rainbow Bridge tonight at about 8:10 pm eastern US
time. She was laying in her favourite bed, with DH and I rubbing her
feet and head. Just before she died, Bear came over and sniffed her
face, and gave me a very sad look before he left.

She was the last of the original crew (Maus, Dweazel, Tanglefoot, Nyota,
Squeek, Pixel, Siobhan, Jeremy, Ishtar and Brianna) and they are
greeting her now as she arrives. Joining them are Katie, Ceridwen,
Bobby, Gabriel, Amanda Lynn and Batley, plus our 2 RB Boston Terrorists,
Buster and Jasper. Boy, what a greeting she is getting!

What an adventure she is on, and one that someday we may be able to go
on, to join them in the meadows under the Bridge.

And I will listen tonight for the sounds of angel wings brushing the
colors of the Rainbow Bridge, and know that the song they are playing is
a welcome to her spirit.

Sleep now, sweetie. Your time of rest has come.

Love and miss you lots,
Mishi (Mom/Patti) and Booker (Dad/Dave)(DH)

"May you see with eyes of light in everdark, may your mind walk free and
unfettered amongst all, touching wisely and well, may you go in peace."

Gayle Greeno - "Mindspeaker's Call"

Old September 25th 08, 02:13 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
[email protected]

Mishi wrote:

Biddy left for the Rainbow Bridge tonight at about 8:10 pm eastern US
time. She was laying in her favourite bed, with DH and I rubbing her
feet and head. Just before she died, Bear came over and sniffed her
face, and gave me a very sad look before he left.

Purrs for Biddy's passing, and for your loss.

--
Joyce ^..^

Old September 25th 08, 03:22 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Kreisleriana[_3_]

"Mishi" wrote in message
[...]

Our hearts and puurs go out to you. What a phenomenal lifetime she had.

--
Theresa, Stinky and Dante
drtmuirATearthlink.net

Old September 25th 08, 03:29 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Irulan

"Mishi" wrote in message
Biddy left for the Rainbow Bridge tonight at about 8:10 pm eastern US
time. She was laying in her snip

As soon as somebody sets it up, we will light a
candle for Biddy's safe journey to the RB.
Condolences to you and family.

Lily & her mama

--
Irulan
from the stars we come

Old September 25th 08, 04:05 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Gandalf

On Wed, 24 Sep 2008 20:58:14 -0400, Mishi wrote:

[...]

Purrs are on the way for Biddy, and for you and yours.

And I have lit a candle in my special glass candle holder, in the shape
of a sleeping cat, to light the way to the Bridge, for your beloved
Biddy.

~~~~~~~~~~~~ ^..^

- Robert Heinlein

Old September 25th 08, 04:15 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Sam

Mishi wrote:
[...]

Purrs for Biddy's journey and purrs of comfort for you.

Sam, supervised by Mistletoe
Old September 25th 08, 04:39 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Marina

Mishi wrote:
Biddy left for the Rainbow Bridge tonight at about 8:10 pm eastern US
time.

I'm so sorry for your loss.

Old September 25th 08, 06:19 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

Biddy left for The Bridge just like our beloved 19 year old Mutt did last
Dec 9.
We feel your sorrow. She had a wonderful life with you.
Love
Kyla
--weeping for your loss
"Mishi" ...