Stop this oscenity on a poor cat, please!

Old January 19th 08, 12:43 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Trashopolis

Default Stop this oscenity on a poor cat, please!

An obscene video about cats has been posted on youtube.
Please help me banning this absurde stuff!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TiFTEbTxY_A

Poor cat!

www.trashopolis.com

Old January 19th 08, 04:27 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Fred Williams[_2_]

Default SPAM Alert Stop this oscenity on a poor cat, please!

On Saturday 19 January 2008 07:43, Trashopolis wrote:

An obscene video about cats has been posted on youtube.
Please help me banning this absurde stuff!

There is absolutely nothing going on here it's photos of a cat, very
boring. He just wants to increase his hits on a nothing video.
Useless spammer!

--
Regards,
Fred
Old January 19th 08, 04:42 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Granby

Thanks Fred saw that but decided to look after the article about the cat and
the microwave. With all the bad stuff that is out there, why people try and
create more is beyond me. My kids tell me I am just to idealistic. Maybe
but....'tis what it 'tis.

Old January 19th 08, 11:50 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Fred Williams[_2_]

I can't say for sure that this is the cause, but there's a lot of
stress out there, especially for young people and low educational
standards don't help. Kids are told they have freedom but the
lifestyle they can expect isn't like that, and when they grow old
enough to find that out, then there's problems and the kids start
freaking out.
It was nice to see it was only a hoax this time and not another
atrocity, although there is a story on TV this evening about a cat
found underneath a car still alive and frozen to the ground. The guys
who found it just grabbed hold and pulled it free. I thought, "What a
couple of jerks." Anyway the cat is at the TED's and seems to have
it's paws intact, although it's still in some pain the vet says. It is
now calm and relaxed and getting care at least. Purrrrz!

Old January 19th 08, 11:56 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Granby

I guess every generation has its stress points. This one has more of
everything and still is miserable. Go figure
[...]

You cannot stop me, I am Smokey. Bill Stock Cat anecdotes 3 November 11th 07 10:55 PM
Is there anything that you can do to stop a late neuter tom stop spraying? sheelagh Cat health & behaviour 9 January 29th 07 10:27 PM
STOP! Karen Cat health & behaviour 16 August 3rd 05 04:47 PM
stop ARC RedRiver35 Cat community 1 March 22nd 04 11:55 PM