Outrages!!!!!!

Old October 18th 05, 05:01 PM
CatNipped

Default Outrages!!!!!!

I'm outraged!!!

OK, I know I'm not the only one who has been "outed" on the newsgroup
lately, but this is going too far. To sneak into my spa and take a picture
of me naked and then post it all over the internet for the whole world to
see - well that's going too far!

OK, so I've lost a lot of weight at an advanced age, what can I say!

http://www.possibleplaces.com/Candid/

Hugs,

CatNipped

Old October 18th 05, 05:23 PM
cybercat

"CatNipped" wrote in message
I'm outraged!!!

OK, I know I'm not the only one who has been "outed" on the newsgroup
lately, but this is going too far. To sneak into my spa and take a picture
of me naked and then post it all over the internet for the whole world to
see - well that's going too far!

OK, so I've lost a lot of weight at an advanced age, what can I say!

http://www.possibleplaces.com/Candid/

Well. At least you look happy, and that is
what counts.

Old October 19th 05, 12:55 AM
Brian Link

On Tue, 18 Oct 2005 11:01:42 -0500, "CatNipped"
wrote:

I'm outraged!!!

OK, I know I'm not the only one who has been "outed" on the newsgroup
lately, but this is going too far. To sneak into my spa and take a picture
of me naked and then post it all over the internet for the whole world to
see - well that's going too far!

OK, so I've lost a lot of weight at an advanced age, what can I say!

http://www.possibleplaces.com/Candid/

Hugs,

CatNipped

Yup - when I lost a lot of weight I had the irritating extra skin
folds. Really sucks.

However, you could do what I did - take the extra skin and pull it all
toward your back. Tie it off, and use it as a backpack. You could
paint little buckles on it and everything. Great way to carry your
stuff around, and it's waterproof.

BLink
Old October 19th 05, 07:29 AM
IBen Getiner

CatNipped wrote:
I'm outraged!!!

OK, I know I'm not the only one who has been "outed" on the newsgroup
lately, but this is going too far. To sneak into my spa and take a picture
of me naked and then post it all over the internet for the whole world to
see - well that's going too far!

OK, so I've lost a lot of weight at an advanced age, what can I say!

http://www.possibleplaces.com/Candid/

Hugs,

CatNipped

How did you get all the bones out of it like that ?

IBen

Old October 22nd 05, 06:59 PM
Juls

Good god, every time I see one of those dogs, I want one. They just
look so cuddly!!!! What a cutie.

--
To email (remove annoying hyphens)

j-u-l-i