Kute Little Kat Site...!

Old January 15th 08, 07:29 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
IBen Getiner

Default Kute Little Kat Site...!

http://zealcorp.com/bonsaikitten/bkguestbook.html

And if you don't like it... then don't go back. Freedom of speach will
survive.

IBen Getiner
Old January 15th 08, 03:02 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
LC[_2_]

Certifiably nuts, "IBen Getiner" wrote in message

Freedom of speach will survive.

Of course it will.
Unfortunately, you'll contine to abuse your freedom of "speach".

And, worse still, you'll continue to use it to display your vast list of
demented pathologies.

"I consider myself an expert on the subject as I have been prac-
ticing it for over the past twenty years. In that time I have
made love with hundreds of dogs and have found many exciting and
satisfying methods.
From: IBen Getiner
Newsgroups: rec.music.beatles
Subject: OT: Joy
Date: Fri, 14 Dec 2007 00:56:00 -0800 (PST)

LC~ Looks like Ku Klux Kook "Lappcatt" has a fetish for LappDoggs.

"Bestiality...! KOOL..!!"
From: "IBen Getiner"

new site tjspetemporium Cat rescue 0 April 8th 05 12:20 AM
new site tjspetemporium Cat community 0 April 7th 05 11:26 PM
cat in a box site Karen Cat anecdotes 7 April 1st 05 01:32 PM
[OT] Away Some & Web Site CatNipped Cat anecdotes 8 November 8th 04 04:21 PM
Cat Site Steve Touchstone Cat anecdotes 4 November 12th 03 07:56 PM