Pics: cats and sinks + last hand picture

Old March 18th 08, 02:09 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Marina

Default Pics: cats and sinks + last hand picture

Mir visits Caliban in his favourite sleeping place:

http://i120.photobucket.com/albums/o...8/IMG_0691.jpg

Snoozing by the sink:

http://i120.photobucket.com/albums/o...8/IMG_0693.jpg

Caliban and Basil:

http://i120.photobucket.com/albums/o...8/IMG_0695.jpg

Mir doesn't usually hang out by the sink, but now she came for a wash:

http://i120.photobucket.com/albums/o...8/IMG_0696.jpg

http://i120.photobucket.com/albums/o...8/IMG_0699.jpg

http://i120.photobucket.com/albums/o...8/IMG_0701.jpg

http://i120.photobucket.com/albums/o...8/IMG_0702.jpg

Someone had enough:

http://i120.photobucket.com/albums/o...8/IMG_0703.jpg

Both back down:

http://i120.photobucket.com/albums/o...8/IMG_0706.jpg

Last hand picture, only slight GW:

http://i120.photobucket.com/albums/o...s/IMG_0707.jpg

Old March 18th 08, 02:13 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Sherry

On Mar 18, 9:09*am, Marina wrote:
Mir visits Caliban in his favourite sleeping place:

http://i120.photobucket.com/albums/o...an-Jun08/IMG_0...

Snoozing by the sink:

http://i120.photobucket.com/albums/o...an-Jun08/IMG_0...

Caliban and Basil:

http://i120.photobucket.com/albums/o...an-Jun08/IMG_0...

Mir doesn't usually hang out by the sink, but now she came for a wash:

http://i120.photobucket.com/albums/o...an-Jun08/IMG_0...

http://i120.photobucket.com/albums/o...an-Jun08/IMG_0...

http://i120.photobucket.com/albums/o...an-Jun08/IMG_0...

http://i120.photobucket.com/albums/o...an-Jun08/IMG_0...

Someone had enough:

http://i120.photobucket.com/albums/o...an-Jun08/IMG_0...

Both back down:

http://i120.photobucket.com/albums/o...an-Jun08/IMG_0...

Last hand picture, only slight GW:

http://i120.photobucket.com/albums/o...s/IMG_0707.jpg

Loved the pics...it's same story here with Yoda & Frank. Yoda finally
has
a breaking point where he's had enough, although he's pretty patient.
Your hand looks like it's healing really nicely. Yay!

Sherry
Old March 19th 08, 02:47 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Sam

Marina wrote:
Mir visits Caliban in his favourite sleeping place:

http://i120.photobucket.com/albums/o...8/IMG_0691.jpg

Snoozing by the sink:

http://i120.photobucket.com/albums/o...8/IMG_0693.jpg

Caliban and Basil:

http://i120.photobucket.com/albums/o...8/IMG_0695.jpg

Mir doesn't usually hang out by the sink, but now she came for a wash:

http://i120.photobucket.com/albums/o...8/IMG_0696.jpg

http://i120.photobucket.com/albums/o...8/IMG_0699.jpg

http://i120.photobucket.com/albums/o...8/IMG_0701.jpg

http://i120.photobucket.com/albums/o...8/IMG_0702.jpg

Someone had enough:

http://i120.photobucket.com/albums/o...8/IMG_0703.jpg

Both back down:

http://i120.photobucket.com/albums/o...8/IMG_0706.jpg

Last hand picture, only slight GW:

http://i120.photobucket.com/albums/o...s/IMG_0707.jpg

Erm... What happened? First (Caliban asleep beside the sink with Mir
watching over) and last (last hand pic) came through fine. All others
said "this image has been moved or deleted".

Sam, supervised by Mistletoe
Old March 19th 08, 03:43 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
tanadashoes

Default cats and sinks + last hand picture

"Marina" wrote in message
Mir visits Caliban in his favourite sleeping place:

Hand looks great. Cats are beautiful as usual. Has Caliban lost a few
pesky ounces? He looks so sleek and handsome. Mir is as beautiful as
always. How do you like stainless steel counters? Has spring FINALLY
arrived yet?

Pam S. who has a Judas tree, plum tree, forsythia, apricot, camellias,
ornamental pear, and grape hyacinth braving out cold nights while blooming
for our pleasure.

Old March 19th 08, 04:02 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Marina

Sam wrote:
Erm... What happened? First (Caliban asleep beside the sink with Mir
watching over) and last (last hand pic) came through fine. All others
said "this image has been moved or deleted".

Whoa! I didn't move or delete anything!

Old March 19th 08, 04:11 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Marina

tanadashoes wrote:

Hand looks great. Cats are beautiful as usual. Has Caliban lost a few
pesky ounces? He looks so sleek and handsome.

He lost a lot of weight between April and October last year - from 6.4
kg to 4.99 kg. I'm so proud of him, but he thinks it's very unfair for
me to starve him like this. I think he's about the right weight ATM; I
can just feel his backbone and ribs through thin padding.

Mir is as beautiful as
always. How do you like stainless steel counters?

They're only stainless steel around the sink, but it's OK. You can put
down anything, hot or cold, and it's easy to clean. Caliban seems to
like it too, especially when the dishwasher underneath is running and
warms it up.

Has spring FINALLY
arrived yet?

Pam S. who has a Judas tree, plum tree, forsythia, apricot, camellias,
ornamental pear, and grape hyacinth braving out cold nights while blooming
for our pleasure.

The only thing green around here is me - with envy. Winter decided to
finally make an appearance. It's been snowing for the last couple of
days. Yesterday it turned into rain, so that melted all the snow. This
morning it's snowing again. We had hardly any snow all winter, and now
it decides to show up. Hmph.

Old March 19th 08, 04:28 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Marina

Sherry wrote:

Loved the pics...it's same story here with Yoda & Frank. Yoda finally
has
a breaking point where he's had enough, although he's pretty patient.
Your hand looks like it's healing really nicely. Yay!

Thanks, Sherry. I decided this was the last picture I'll take of it,
since you can hardly even see the scars (they're quite red in RL, but
that doesn't show up so well in the photo).

Old March 19th 08, 10:45 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Adrian[_2_]

Sam wrote:
Marina wrote:
[...]

How strange, I had no problm seeing them and trying again still see them.
--
Adrian (Owned by Snoopy & Bagheera)
Cats leave pawprints on your heart

Old March 20th 08, 02:46 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Sam

Marina wrote:
Sherry wrote:

Loved the pics...it's same story here with Yoda & Frank. Yoda finally
has
a breaking point where he's had enough, although he's pretty patient.
Your hand looks like it's healing really nicely. Yay!

Thanks, Sherry. I decided this was the last picture I'll take of it,
since you can hardly even see the scars (they're quite red in RL, but
that doesn't show up so well in the photo).

Whoa. What happened? When I searched and found the post today, all pix
showed up fine. I *loved* 703 (wide-eyed Caliban looking up at Mir)
Cal seems to be saying "what, didn't I do it right?"

Thanx for posting and the hand looks like its coming along well.

Sam, supervised by Mistletoe
Old March 20th 08, 02:55 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Sam

Adrian wrote:
Sam wrote:
Marina wrote:
[...]

Thanks, Adrian. Neither did I when I went back to them this evening.

Sam, supervised by Mistletoe