Newz Flashz

Old June 8th 09, 02:27 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Granby

Default Newz Flashz

O T stands in the middle of the floor once again using the Grambys curling
iron as a microphone. (For cats this works)

Lady cars and Gentle cats I iz lookink for a new hom for Willow Kitty. Her
iz bout to loze diz un.

Da Gramby made 2 gallonz of Hummink Birdie nectorz and her left it on da
stof ta kool. Willow wented up behine it, whic her neffer goes on da stof
when itself iz hot. Her used itself to test grabity and da Gramby is still
saying dem wurds her sayz when no one iz roun.

He sees Gramby come into the room and tries, in vain, to wipe the grin off
his face.

At least my carpet cleaner picks up water, may never get it cleaned out of
it. Have that snap together flooring so have to get the wet cleaned up
right away. Only took me an hour!!!

Wellz, I will sine off but if dere r any takerz for Willow just send dem to
mineself in da klozet for da restz of da nite. I don know where Willow iz.
Piglet iz in da baffoum and Sadie iz on her chair being stranglee quiet.

Old June 8th 09, 03:39 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Pi2nya AKA Sweetee[_2_]

Willow kin port offurr heeer furra feu owerz tu hyde unner da gezt-bed.
Hur kin sneek intu da baffruum an shayer mine dryzeez an waddur.
Howsumeffurr diz IZ uh wun-kittee eztablishmint olny, so diz iz uh
twennee-furr ower offurr olnee.
--
Pitô.ônya

Old June 8th 09, 03:52 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Granby

Mummble mummmble mummbbble, Sorrie da long drezzez gotted in front of myown
mouf. Diz iz O T and I iz still in da klozet. Fangu for infitink Willow
butted her iz asleep in da fishez tank anna her knowz dat iz her safe plaze
and no onez, not effen da Gramby will boffer here dere. Piglet said she saw
Gramby makink fazes at Willow but her won't boffer inside da tank. Fangu
for da offerz dough.

Old June 8th 09, 04:10 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Adam[_3_]

Da Gramby made 2 gallonz of Hummink Birdie nectorz and her left it on da
stof ta kool. Willow wented up behine it, whic her neffer goes on da stof
when itself iz hot. Her used itself to test grabity

Wil soon giv u lots ants 2 play wif!

Louise
Old June 8th 09, 04:41 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Granby

Ohhh NOOOO, kan u belief her kept moppink da floorz and den her had da nerf
to put sumphin stinky kalled vinegar in da wadder and go ofver da floors sum
more. It izn effen sticky nowz. O T ventureing out from the closet to see
if any ants did come. Nope, not effen one do I seez.

Old June 8th 09, 10:05 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Fred[_2_]

Pi2nya AKA Sweetee wrote:

Willow kin port offurr heeer furra feu owerz tu hyde unner da
gezt-bed. Hur kin sneek intu da baffruum an shayer mine dryzeez an
waddur. Howsumeffurr diz IZ uh wun-kittee eztablishmint olny, so diz
iz uh twennee-furr ower offurr olnee.

So da gravity is still werking at Gramby's place. Dat's reassurink.
I bet it was a tine of joy for all. Well, at least hieghtened
emotions. Purrrs fur effurry won.

--
Peace,
Fred
Old June 8th 09, 11:18 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Granby

Hi Momdaisey, I iz whisperink kauze Gramby is in da rum, redink a book.
Dere in reallie no proflem, O T jus has neffer herd Gramby so mad. Dere
waz a lodda wadder all ofver and it was on partz sugger anna four parts
wadder. I didn't kno it wud make sucha mezz. Her izn gonna frow me out
anna we all knowz it. When I waked up a whilez ago, in da middle of da
nite. My got to bed treat waz in da tank wiff myself. All iz Well momcat,
don u worrie.Willow settling back on the clen towel that appeared where the
sticky one was before.