Your Links' Titles

Old March 5th 05, 04:04 PM
CatNipped

Default Your Links' Titles

Just realized, you might want to call your links something other than what
I've called them. If so, please let me know and I'll change the description
of the link.

--
Hugs,

CatNipped
http://www.PossiblePlaces.com/CatNipped/

Old March 5th 05, 05:05 PM
kilikini

CatNipped wrote:
Just realized, you might want to call your links something other than
what I've called them. If so, please let me know and I'll change the
description of the link.

You've made a great website! Good job! Thanks.

kili

Old March 5th 05, 09:20 PM
Kreisleriana

On Sat, 05 Mar 2005 16:04:58 GMT, "CatNipped"
yodeled:

Just realized, you might want to call your links something other than what
I've called them. If so, please let me know and I'll change the description
of the link.

I kind of like "Stinky Pictures"

Thanks

Theresa
Old March 5th 05, 09:29 PM
Magic Mood Jeep©

Kreisleriana wrote:
On Sat, 05 Mar 2005 16:04:58 GMT, "CatNipped"
yodeled:

Just realized, you might want to call your links something other
than what I've called them. If so, please let me know and I'll
change the description of the link.

I kind of like "Stinky Pictures"

Is that anything lik "Stinky Britches"????

--
The ONE and ONLY
former-blonde in Bloomington! (And proud of it, too)© email me at
nalee1964 (at) insightbb (dot) com

Old March 5th 05, 09:45 PM
Kreisleriana

On Sat, 05 Mar 2005 21:29:41 GMT, "Magic Mood Jeep©"
yodeled:

Kreisleriana wrote:
On Sat, 05 Mar 2005 16:04:58 GMT, "CatNipped"
yodeled:

Just realized, you might want to call your links something other
than what I've called them. If so, please let me know and I'll
change the description of the link.

I kind of like "Stinky Pictures"

Is that anything lik "Stinky Britches"????

Stinky completely believes "Stinky" is a word reserved for only the
most lofty purposes, and I'm not about to try to change his mind.

Theresa
Old March 5th 05, 10:07 PM
CatNipped

"Kreisleriana" wrote in message
On Sat, 05 Mar 2005 16:04:58 GMT, "CatNipped"
yodeled:

Just realized, you might want to call your links something other than

what
I've called them. If so, please let me know and I'll change the

description
of the link.

I kind of like "Stinky Pictures"

Thanks

Done! Thanks!!! ;

Hugs,

CatNipped

Theresa

Old March 6th 05, 03:11 AM
badwilson

CatNipped wrote:
Just realized, you might want to call your links something other

than
what I've called them. If so, please let me know and I'll change

the
description of the link.

Just wondering why my link is in a darker colour than the others?
--
Britta
"There is no snooze button on a cat who wants breakfast." -- Unknown

Old March 6th 05, 03:19 AM
CatNipped

"badwilson" wrote in message
CatNipped wrote:
Just realized, you might want to call your links something other

than
what I've called them. If so, please let me know and I'll change

the
description of the link.

Just wondering why my link is in a darker colour than the others?

LOL! Sorry to laugh, but I thought that was too cute! It's because it has
been "visited" (you've been to your own site and your computer knows that).
If you click on one of the other links and then go back to the page you'll
see it's dark now too.

Hugs,

CatNipped

Old March 6th 05, 03:36 AM
badwilson

CatNipped wrote:
"badwilson" wrote in message
CatNipped wrote:
Just realized, you might want to call your links something other

than
what I've called them. If so, please let me know and I'll change

the
description of the link.

Just wondering why my link is in a darker colour than the others?

LOL! Sorry to laugh, but I thought that was too cute! It's because
it has been "visited" (you've been to your own site and your

computer
knows that). If you click on one of the other links and then go back
to the page you'll see it's dark now too.

Ooooh, ok. I guess I have visited my own album recently ;-) I don't
tend to visit very often, so I forget about that. Funny though
because I've visited most of the other links too but I guess not
recently enough.