sensetive cat

Old September 21st 03, 01:50 PM
Jean H

Default sensetive cat

Yes Norm my last cat mate Henry RB,was also my soulmate
and when my legs started to get really bad, Instead of going
to the veranda and whistling for him, I would put a forefinger
to each side of my forehead and imagine I could see him walking
toward me, at the same time try to send my thoughts to him
thinking, come on Henri, its time to come home now come on
its dinner time and eventually it started working.then when I was in
hospital after having knee replacements, my son had been down to
let Henri out for a while and feed him and change his litter, and he rang
me to say he might not make it up to the hospital as Henri had not yet
returned [he knew I would fret if he was left out] I said Ok but when he
rang off, I said to my Ward mate that I would try to get him in by thought
transerence I concentrated and not more than 5 minutes later my son rang
again
to say " its Ok Mum, Henri has just walked in the door" I couldn't help
smiling
but of course when I told my son, he cracked up laughing and thought I was
crazy, or kidding him, but my ward mate told him she knew I'd rung and
believed
it to ge true, and I KNEW! it was true. jp

Old September 21st 03, 06:59 PM
m. L. Briggs

On Sun, 21 Sep 2003 12:50:54 GMT, "Jean H"
wrote:

[...]

I believe you! TuTu and I tend to read each others mind also. I
believe this works best with and "only" cat.